The Space is a contemporary coworking centre that is home to productivity, innovation, co-creation, and the stars of today and tomorrow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a female community manager who will make customers feel welcome and at ease. As the community manager, you are responsible for managing, improving, and leveraging relationships within the coworking space.
- You will be in charge of all operational functions e.g. facility management – ensuring the coworking space is clean, inventory is updated, and vendors deliver without disruption. Member Management – develop a system to manage space, member invoices, and client issues.
- Marketing – Manage marketing campaigns and engagement through email and phone. Business Development and Sales – Conduct onsite tours, CRM, follow up with leads, and sign members up. Provide administrative support across the organization, and manage the entire community.
- Understand & amplify the total customer experience
- Welcome members and guests on arrival
- Provide information and support as required by members and guests via email, telephone, or in-person
- Create and implement processes
- Coordinate other support personnel, handle all vendor negotiations, and update vendor logbooks
- Ensure all utility and governance-related bills are treated when due
- Ensure office supplies are always available and keep an accurate inventory of stock and reorders
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Arrange travel and logistics when necessary
- Ensure maintenance and repairs are carried out when due
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Perform other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, printing, and scanning
- Send out invoices and receipts when due
- Update client database frequently
- Manage social media pages as required
- Identify community initiatives that will keep the community engaged.
- Must have a university Degree
- Must be Female
- Must live within Lagos Island
- Must be process-oriented
- Experience with increasing responsibility in either a sales or customer service role
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Experience managing corporate social media campaigns
- Passion for the community
- Interest in working independently with only occasional interactions with the owners
- Fluent in English.
N100,000 – N130,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
29th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know