Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Control Officer
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- We are looking for a Credit Control Officer who will be responsible for conducting regular analysis of the credit-control system and implement changes as needed to reduce bad debts.
- Facilitate the credit approval process for all requests within the group.
- Carry out monthly reconciliation of accounts of all credit customers.
- Periodic preparation of customer’s ageing analysis.
- Monitor and track debtor position/accounts receivable balances for timely collections.
- Regular review of the pattern and behaviours of customer’s payment.
- Guarantee for timely renewal and ensure close monitoring of validity period for customer Bank.
- Carry out regular appraisal of customer’s accounts.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting or any related field.
- Excel and PowerPoint Skills will be an added advantage.
- Membership in the Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria will be a plus.
- 2 – 3 years in a similar role.
The Person Must:
- Possess effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Great analytical skills and attention to details.
- Have high numeracy abilities
- Have exceptional time management abilities.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know