Kuda is a full service, app-based digital bank. Our mission is to be the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda is free of ridiculous banking charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more. We raised the largest seed round ever seen in Africa, and completed a Series A funding round in February 2021, led by some of the world’s smartest venture capital investors.
With offices in London (our HQ), Lagos and Cape Town, and further offices opening across Africa during 2021, Kuda is fast becoming recognised as the leading ‘Neobank’ for Africans.
To help us grow into the company that can bring meaningful change to the way people across Africa get access to great financial products and services in order to take control of their personal finances, we are actively looking for bright, talented, driven people who are excited by our mission. If this sounds like a great way to spend your valuable time, then please get in touch with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full time
Roles and Responsibilities
- Implement various testing and automation tools, and commission IT infrastructure
- Provision, Configure, & De-Provision Environments via Automation
- Define and set development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Apply troubleshooting techniques and advise on fixing code bugs
- Ensure developers adheres to defined DevOps processes and update or create new processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Develop appropriate metrics to demonstrate system performance and agility using appropriate monitoring tools to improve operational efficiency.
- Identify and deploy cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
- Recognize and adopt best practices in documentation, testing, security, operations and support at scale and efficient use of resources.
- Perform incidence management and root cause analysis
- Select and deploy appropriate CI/CD tools
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Understand teams’ requirements and project KPIs
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Bachelor’s or Higher Degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience
- Have experience with CI/CD Platforms (Azure DevOps is a Plus)
- Have experience with at least one of GCP, AWS & Microsoft Azure (preferably Azure & AWS)
- Have experience with ElasticSearch, Datadog, Sentry
- Have experience with Technologies like Ansible, Terraform, etc
- Have experience with Kubernetes orchestration and management
- Have experience maintaining and support monitoring and alerting systems
- Have experience supporting and troubleshooting relational databases and distributed platform
- Have working knowledge of monitoring and event management tool Implementations
- Have basic system administration and Linux skills
- Willing to embrace and enrich Kuda culture of empathy, teamwork and passion
- Have a strong desire for learning and growth.
- Have a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Are a critical thinker and possess problem-solving skills
- Are a team player
- Have good time-management skills
- Have great interpersonal and communication skills
- Can take the initiative and adapt to a fast-paced work environment
At Kuda, our people are the heart of our business, so we prioritize their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to:
- A great and upbeat work environment populated by a multinational team.
- Career Development & Growth.
- We are advocates of work life balance and offer a remote working option for certain roles.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know