Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Employee Platforms Leader
Ref No: req33713
Team: Digital & Technology Platform Services
About Your New Job
- The role’s mission is to focus on Digital Transformation within the Employee Experience value stream.
- The role will drive value based on desired business outcomes in making the Nigerian BU and CCH an irresistible digital place to work. Leading Innovation and MVP development around new ideas within Nigeria.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Strategic alignment with business functional priorities
- Support business to maintain the stability, availability and performance of services when faced with disruptions to IT systems and infrastructure
- Drive functional ownership of innovations as per Digital Factory prioritization of initiatives
- Prioritization of local requests! deployment needs
- Successful product/service rollout in country
- Materialize tangible business value jointly with Central Platforms through implementation and adoption of products & features
- Drive digital dexterity in the function as the ability of employees to adapt and adopt existing and emerging technologies in their field to produce better results for their company
- Organize and sustain a highly skilled and capable digital community of experts in their respective function (Key UsersCitizen Developers) behind automationreportingsupport.
- Participate in agile teams representing country business view
- Drive productivity and efficiency though process digitalization and automation
- Drive cost optimization through efficient CAPEXOPEX management
- Coordinate the regular releases to ensure smooth transition and change management where needed.
Education / Experience
- University Degree
- Experience in managing people without authority and senior stakeholders
- Experience with system solutions like HR Core and Talent Development
- Experience on agile methodologies
- Experience on driving digital capabilities development & adoption within function.
- Strong business awareness blended with digital & technology savviness
- Solid leadership and influencing skills and proven experience in digital transformation initiatives.
Do you have these skills?
- Demand management
- Business Relationship Management (BRM)
- lnnovation/ Emerging technology monitoring
- Financial management
- Service Design thinking
- Change management
- Data Privacy & Security Fundamentals
- Knowledge management
- Project management
- Digital Transformation
- Business Analysis
- Benefits Management.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know