Nicole Sinclair – Our client, a Distributor of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Sales Executive (FMCG)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We need a candidate who will prospect for new customers, grow market share, as well as manage existing customers base, providing support to their business.
- Work directly in the field to research and find leads to build a strong sales pipeline
- Strong focus on continuously meeting and exceeding sales goals on a monthly basis
- Efficiently manage client accounts and status by frequently monitoring cash positions for effective follow up on payments
- Maintain up-to-date information on the pricing of fast-moving consumer goods.
- Develop sales proposals that speak to the customers’ needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Perform market research in your assigned territory.
- Identify prospects.
- Grow market share by ensuring assigned sales targets are met.
- Frequently meet with customers to discuss sales and new products.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure the provision of superior services to the customers.
Competency / Skill / Requirements
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Digital Technologies or relevant field
- 1-3 years of digital media sales experience.
- Experience selling FMCG’s is a huge bonus.
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding goals in a digital media sales role.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder.
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience.
- Must be a Team player.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know