Interested in pursuing a postgraduate degree at the University of Oxford? If yes, then go ahead and apply for the East African Rhodes Scholarships 2020. Successful applicants will be fully sponsored to study at Oxford University in the UK.
The bursary is available for the dazzling candidates, who will commence in the postgraduate degree coursework at the University of Oxford.
- Free Online Courses at Yale University in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Best Schools for Aerospace Engineering, 2020
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University in 2020-2021
- Short Courses in Nigeria 2020-2021
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses in 2020-2021
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
Level/Fields of Study
Students pursuing their master’s degree in any field of study can apply for this East African Rhodes Scholarships 2020.
The scholarship will be hosted at Oxford University in the United Kingdom.
However, if you wish to study in Canada, read this >> Canadian Scholarships for International Students 2020-2021.
Don’t ever forget that the entire team of Academic Related have you at heart and will always provide you with latest and updated information on scholarships, study abroad programs, free online schools, etc.
The scholarship is open to students from the following countries; Burundi, Rwanda, South Sudan, Tanzania or Uganda.
However, there are numerous international scholarships for international students to study in any country of choice.
You can check this our heavily recommended post ”How to Study Abroad for Free in 2020-2021”.
This a fully-funded scholarship program which implies that all of the students’ financial responsibilities will be adequately taken care of amongst other benefits.
The Scholarship may cover the following expenses: registration costs, tuition fees, prescribed textbooks allowance, accommodation, meal allowance, laptop allowance, and a living allowance.
- he applicant must have reached their 19th and not have passed your 26th birthday on 1 October 2020, which means you must have been born after 30 September 1994 and on or before 1 October 2001.
- You must have completed (or will have completed by no later than July 2020) an undergraduate degree from a college or university (normally a Bachelor’s degree) to a sufficiently high standard to be admitted to postgraduate study at the University of Oxford.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For gaining this education award, aspirants are required to take admission in the postgraduate degree program at the University of Oxford. After taking confirmation, claimants can apply for the bursary through the given link: http://www.rhodeshouse.ox.ac.uk/scholarships/apply.
- Supporting Documents: You will be asked for an official transcript from the college or university at which you are studying, the original official document issued by your institution, curriculum vitae and personal statement of no more than 1,000 words.
- Admission Requirements: For taking confirmation, seekers need to meet the entry requirements of the University of Oxford.
- Language Requirement: You must have a sufficiently high standard of English to meet the English language proficiency requirements of the university.
The Application due date is 31st August 2020