Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Electrician – Niger Mills Calabar
Location: Calabar, Cross River
- Promptly attend to any electrical faults on production lines with minimum time required
- Periodically carry out preventive and corrective maintenance on machines and equipment
- Troubleshoot and replace Faulty Electrical Components of machines such as Frequency Drives, Motors Programmable Logic Controllers, etc
- Document and analyze test results such as infrared thermometer readings.
- OND in Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- 5 O’ level Credits in not more than two sittings
- Instrumentation and control competency will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years experience in related industry.
The Person Must:
- Have good communication Skill
- Have good electrical aptitude & troubleshooting abilities
- Have basic computer skills
- Be able to work independently.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know