Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineer, Workshop & Utilities
Reference No: Mechanical-Obajana-008
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full Time
- Provide ongoing mechanical engineering support on maintenance, repair and service of mechanical equipment, instruments and structures used within the plant to ensure equipment performance, reliability, HSE and plant optimisation.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain records on equipment histories and costs, coordinates with Senior Engineers for needed changes toward increasing reliability.
- Analyse, record, troubleshoots equipment problems, and proffer procedure recommendations to Senior Engineers.
- Diagnose root cause and specify method of repair for plant equipment.
- Document project and technical work by setting up necessary files and preparing appropriate records and reports.
- Provide guidance to the technicians in the execution of maintenance works.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Head, Central Maintenance.
Education and Work Experience:
- B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification in a relevant discipline.
- 3 – 6 years relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Very good organisational skills.
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills
- Very good oral and written communication skill.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Before applying for this job, it is very important you learn the following;