Erasmus Mundus Master Scholarship for International Students, 2020 (Fully-Funded)
The Erasmus Mundus Master Scholarship for International Students, 2020 is a fully-funded scholarship award available to students of all nationality. The scholarshi9p will be taken in the UK at the University of Glasgow.
What You Need to Know About Erasmus Mundus Master Scholarship
A prestigious Erasmus Mundus award is now available to pursue a master degree programme. The University of Glasgow is the leading partner in the consortium of universities that have developed this multiple master programme.
Students from any region of the world can apply for the EUROSUD degree programme and Erasmus Mundus scholarships.
The University of Glasgow is the fourth-oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s four ancient universities.
If English is not the student’s first language, they will be required to provide a language test before they can start their studies.
Eligible Level/Fields of Study
The scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme. It is awarded in Central & East European, Russian & Eurasian Studies (Erasmus Mundus International Master), IntM.
The Erasmus Mundus Master Scholarship will be taken in the UK at the University of Glasgow.
However, if you wish to study in Canada, read this >> Canadian Scholarships for International Students 2019-2020.
Don’t ever forget that the entire team of Academic Related have you at heart and will always provide you with latest and updated information on scholarships, study abroad programs, free online schools, etc.
Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this application. EMMC student scholarships can be offered to students from any region of the world – however, no more than 3 from the same country or with the same nationality will be awarded in the same intake. The grants’ terms depend on the student’s country of origin/residence.
However, there are numerous international scholarships for international students to study in any country of choice.
You can check this our heavily recommended post “How to Study Abroad for Free in 2019-2020“.
Scholarship benefits include;
- A contribution to the student participation costs (including tuition fees, full insurance coverage and any other mandatory costs related to the students’ participation in the programme)
- A contribution to student travel and installation costs
- A monthly subsistence allowance for the entire duration of the programme
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this application you must meet the following requirements:
All applications are subject to an eligibility check which covers all aspects of the application: respect of the application deadline, completeness of the application file, eligibility of the candidate in relation to the Erasmus Mundus criteria. Applicants who fail to provide necessary documentation by the appropriate deadline will be excluded from the application procedure and will be informed of the specific reason for ineligibility.
Scholarship Competition: To be eligible to be considered for a scholarship, students must first have secured a place on the degree programme (unconditional or conditional). The University of Glasgow Postgraduate Admissions Office assesses all applications and will reply directly to the applicant to let them know if they have been offered a place. Applicants who receive an offer of a place on the degree programme, and who have submitted the application on time, will be put forward to the program competition.
English Language Requirements: If English is not the first language, students will be required to provide a language test before they can start their studies.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply as an Erasmus Mundus scholarship student and a self-funded student through the online application.
As part of your online application, you also need to submit the following supporting documents:
- A copy (or copies) of your official degree certificate(s) (if you have already completed your degree)
- A copy (or copies) of your official academic transcript(s), showing full details of subjects studied and grades/marks obtained
- Official English translations of the certificate(s) and transcript(s)
- Two reference* letters on headed paper
- EUROSUD application form (The application form is the same for scholarship and self-funding)
- Evidence of your English Language ability (if your first language is not English)
- A copy of the photo page of your passport (Non-EU students only)
The Application expected deadline is on January 31 2020. Applications will only be considered for scholarship funding if they are submitted by Friday 31 January 2020 with all the required documents.
EDITOR’S RECOMMENDED POSTS
Here are some of our recommended posts you can check out alongside this article.
- OPEC/OFID Scholarships 2020-2021 for Developing Countries [$50,000](Opens in a new browser tab)
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2020-2021 for Developing Countries
- Gates Cambridge Scholarship Programme 2020 in UK (Fully Funded)(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Adelaide Scholarships International 2020-2021 in Australia(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Boston University Presidential Scholarship 2020-2021 for International Students in the USA
- Latest Scholarships in Nigeria 2019-2020 for Nigerian Students
We hope this article helped you determine what you searched or looking for. You may also like some of our recommended posts above.
If you like this article, then subscribe to our weekly scholarship update. There you will be able to receive scholarships you can apply for in 2019 and 2020.
Thanks for reading, Please share this content to your families and friends.