The Space Management – Our client, a Hotel in Ikeja, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Chef
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire an executive chef for our client.
- An executive chef oversees the daily operations of a hotel’s kitchen.
- Your responsibilities include attracting and retaining staff, maintaining a cooperative relationship with team members, optimizing staff productivity and serving as an immediate replacement in the absence of a team member.
- The core of your responsibility is the food.
- You are to ensure that the recipes are followed strictly, the food taste consistently good, the food is neatly dished and served in a timely manner.
- Prepare and serve special meals on the menu
- Designing new recipes, planning menus and selecting plate presentation
- Inspecting the quality of all meals to ensure consistency and tastiness
- Coordinate and manage all kitchen staff
- Ensuring promptness, freshness, and quality of dishes
- Implementing hygiene policies and examining equipment for cleanliness
- Reviewing staffing levels to meet service, operational and financial objectives
- Hiring and training kitchen staff, such as chefs, food preparation workers and dishwashers
- Performing administrative tasks, taking stock of food and equipment supplies, and doing purchase orders
- Setting and monitoring performance standards for staff
- Interfacing with guests to obtain feedback on food and service quality.
- Minimum of two years culinary education and training
- Proven experience working as an Executive Chef
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Advanced knowledge of food professional principles and practices
- Proficient knowledge of human resources management
- Available to work on-call, shifts, after hours, over weekends, and on public holidays
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and work effectively under pressure.
- An ideal candidate must be outspoken and must possess the charisma to lead and manage a team.
N250,000 – N300,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
11th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know