A leading Multinational Company in the Telecommunications Sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Roll-Out Manager
- Work with the network planning unit in developing, implementing and overseeing roll-out programmes for the Company.
- Coordinate, control and analyse the cost- benefit of potential and actual site coverage and implement agreed action plans.
- Advise and recommend improvements on sites for coverage and capacity growth of the Company’s network.
- Collate all data within specified area and analyse for management reporting purposes.
- Interface and manage Government regulatory agencies on Roll-Out Sites’ construction and operation.
- Resolving community-related issues which may affect Roll-Out programmes.
- Minimum of first Degree in Engineering. Surveying, Estate Management or any other related field.
- A Post Graduate Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or Project Management will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience in site acquisition and/or site building
- Experience working in a Telecoms environment either with clients or vendors.
- Project Management and negotiation skills.
- Good Information Technology skills.
- Extremely attractive and competitive remuneration packages.
Application Closing Date
22nd June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a scanned passport photograph to: email@example.com using the “ERM” as the subject of the mail.
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Before applying for this job, it is very important you learn the following;