Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility / Administrative Assistant
Job Type: Full Time
- Facility / Administrative Assistant Under the direction of the Administrative Officer, the Facility/ Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the provision of administrative and logistical services to the Finance directorate, assist in the maintenance of an efficient records/storage of all office supplies, inventories, office equipment records, store records, effectively coordinating the supplies and distributions of all office consumables and provides consistent support to the Admin.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- University degree or HND in Engineering, Structural Science.
- Familiarity with administrative and secretarial skills is an advantage.
- Familiarity with international NGOs is an advantage.
- Experience with large complex organization preferred.
Application Closing Date
22nd October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&[email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Before you apply, it is very important you learn the following;