The Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) in partnership with the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) of the United Nations is desirous of using part of the Credit to engage the services of individuals for the FGN / IFAD-VCDP (VCDP AF1) for the management and implementation of the programme in the nine (9) participating states of Anambra, Benue, Ebonyi, Enugu, Kogi, Nassrawa, Taraba, Niger and Ogun.
Consequently, Expression of Interest (EOI) is hereby solicited from suitably qualified and interested candidates to participate in the FGN / IFAD Value Chain Development Programme (YCDP AF1) within the capacities below:
1.) State Finance Officer
Location: Cross River
2.) State Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Application Closing Date
8th September, 2021.
You can also check the following
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know