Nicole Sinclair – Our client, a Fast Moving Consumer Goods company, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Marketer
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are recruiting Field Marketer who will prospect for new customers, grow market share as well as manage existing customers base, providing support to their businesses.
- Perform market research in your assigned territory
- Identify prospects
- Grow market share by ensuring assigned sales targets are met
- Frequently meet with customers to discuss sales and new products
- Resolve customer complaints
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure the provision of superior services to the customers
- Efficiently manage client accounts and status by frequently monitoring cash positions for effective follow up on payments
- Maintain up-to-date information on the pricing of fast-moving consumer goods
- Provide market intelligence to stakeholders, identify product gaps and new business opportunities
- Develop sales proposals that speak to the customers’ needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field.
- At least 2-years sales experience in FMCGs (cereals, beverages, food, seasoning, household and personal care)
- Interpersonal skills
- Effective presentation skills
- Strong networking skills
- Highly persuasive
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Attention to details
- Able to self-manage
- Positive winning attitude
- Territory management
- Able to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know