Society for Family Health (SFH) is a leading non-governmental public health organization in Nigeria, implementing programmes in malaria prevention, and treatment, Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS treatment, primary health care system strengthening, non-communicable diseases and maternal, new-born, and child health care. SFH ignites the power of health system thinking and market shaping to transform health outcomes.
An emerging pan African organisation, we provide a partnership platform to communities, donors, the private sector and government to co-create and implement actions that create real and measurable impact at individual, family, society and country levels. In a career at SFH, you will be the centre of making all these happen. You will be joining a team of problem solvers, with real passion to change the world in a fast-paced environment. We are a truly Nigerian rooted organisation with global standards and a diverse workforce. We pride ourselves on being open, inclusive, and collaborative – and in providing a work environment that encourages our employees to be their best.
We are recruiting passionate, self-motivated, and highly qualified individuals to fill the underlisted vacant position, in response to organizational expansion:
Job Title: Finance & Admin Officer
Requisition ID: sfh-77816
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for talented people with a track record of high performance and passion for providing healthcare for their community to join our vibrant workforce under our Enhancing PHC for UHC (A2F) scheme. We are recruiting staff to work in PHC facilities in Delta State.
- The successful candidate will work in one of SFH’s PHC in Delta State under the A2F scheme. This position will be responsible for all matters related to the finance, and administration of the facility.
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Timely review and processing of all vendor payments
- Record and account daily transactions and ensure accuracy and completeness of required files and supporting documentation that serves as evidence of transactions.
- Process cash disbursements in accordance with financial management policies and established approval levels.
- Prepare monthly financial reports for the facility.
- Responsible for procurement activities for the facility in accordance with the organization’s procurement policy.
- Responsible for all matters related to the administration of the facility.
- Manage assets within the facility to ensure adequate maintenance.
Qualifications / Experience
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Accounting, Finance or related fields from a recognized institution.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Must have a minimum of 2 years professional experience.
- Experience as a Hospital Accountant will be an added advantage.
- Must be computer literate and proficient in using the Microsoft Office Suite at the minimum. Other computer skills will be of added advantage
Skills and Competencies Required:
- Good understanding of fundamental accounting principles
- Good analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of and experience using MS office packages including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High level of integrity and adherence to professional ethics
- Ability to prioritize, plan and organize workflow to tight timeframes
- Ability to multitask and work with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail and ability to follow up on tasks to completion
- Can speak some local language in state of implementation
Compensation & Benefits
- The compensation package for these positions is based on industry standards, and designed to attract, motivate, and incentivise talented individuals.
Application Closing Date
11th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All applications will be treated in confidence.
- Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply.
- We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- SFH is an equal opportunity employer, therefore women are encouraged to apply.
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know