Hello, welcome to academicrelated.com, here we have prepared this content to help you get ready for FUNAAB Post-UTME 2020 screening exercise. In here, we also have FUNAAB post UTME past questions and answers for you. Get all the latest news about FUNAAB post UTME form 2020-2021, cut-off mark, how to apply for post UTME and many others. Do enjoy the ride!
What is the Nature of FUNAAB Post UTME?
The first step towards the preparation for any exam is understanding the nature of it. By nature, it is important you understand what the exam entails. Hence, just like every other intelligent student, you should research the nature of the FUNAAB Aptitude Test.
This will help you rule out reading everything and concentrate on what you need to pass the exams. And, if you must know what you need, then you should see previous questions. This explains why you need the FUNAAB Post UTME past question.
Internalize this guide below, it is a summary of the requirements for FUNAAB Post UTme and results that will matter.
- You must complete your application through the online application portal before the stipulated deadline.
- Applicants must have a total JAMB score of 180 or 200 depending on your choice of course.
- You will answer 10 questions each from Maths, English, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology; if you are applying to the faculty of Science.
- Your 50 questions will randomly be selected from MAths English and Economics only if you intend to study any management course.
- Applicants will write FUNAAB Post Utme as a Computer-Based Test
- You will have only thirty minutes to answer all fifty questions.
- Your total result is the sum of O’level composite percentage, UTME composite percentage and Post UTME composite.
- Applicants UTME composite score is your JAMB score divided by 8
- Your Post Utme composite score is your aptitude test score multiplied by 0.3
- You must score at least 180 in FUNAAB post utme to qualify for the composite score calculations.
- Free Online Courses at Yale University in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Best Schools for Aerospace Engineering, 2020
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University in 2020-2021
- Short Courses in Nigeria 2020-2021
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses in 2020-2021
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
Eligibility Requirements for FUNAAB Post UTME 2020
To be eligible to apply for FUNAAB post UTME 2020 screening exercise, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must have chosen FUNAAB during their JAMB examination registration.
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 180 or 2020 in JAMB examination.
When Will FUNAAB Start the Sale of 2020 Post UTME Form?
The FUNAAB Post UTME 2020 form is not yet on sale, we will let you know once it starts.
Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta Post-UTME Cut-off Mark
The general cut off mark is as low as 180 or 200 depending on the departmental cut-off mark.
Why you should get the FUNAAB Past Question paper
Basically, FUNAAB is one of the highly competitive higher institutions in Nigeria. Hence, out of the huge number of applications that FUNAAB receives, only a few is given admission to study in FUNAAB.
Applicants are to note that the secret to the selection for FUNAAB. The culmination of UTME and Post UTME scores is what determines who makes it in and who doesn’t.
Being that the chances of being admitted at the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta are very slim, you need to be much prepared to hit it hard in post UTME screening exercise after you have scored a minimum of 180 in JAMB exam.
It is to this end that candidates need to prepare very well for FUNAAB post UTME 2020. To have this done, FUNAAB post UTME past questions and answers is the key.
Purchasing our past questions also give you access to quality and vital information from our team of experts. They will proffer educational counsel, like undergraduate scholarships you could apply to once you gain admission at FUNAAB. So, you see, this is definitely so much value for so much less a course.
How to Apply for FUNAAB Post UTME 2020
- Eligible candidates are to access the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta FUNAAB Admission Portal, click on “Apply for Admission” and enter their JAMB UTME or JAMB Direct Entry Registration Numbers to generate and print out their Application Invoice which states their Reference Number and other information on payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, excluding REMITA charges.
- Candidates should proceed to any Bank accepting REMITA payment (nationwide) or Online using debit card or via Internet Banking and make payment of the prescribed fee using the REMITA Reference Number.
- After payment, candidates are to proceed to FUNAAB Admission Portal and complete the e-application form as appropriate.
Some other Important Things to Know?
- All names should be written in full when completing the online application form as no initials shall be entertained.
- Any candidates who fail to fill and submit the forms online may forfeit his/her eligibility for consideration of the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise.
- Anyone caught impersonating will be handed over to the Police and the candidate so impersonated will be automatically disqualified.
- All Direct Entry (DE) candidates must enter all relevant certificates documents (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NCE/DIPLOMA/DEGREE etc. with the correct examination number and pin) to the Portal.
How can I get FUNAAB Post UTME Past Questions?
STEP 1: Select Your Subject Combination
You will write the same subjects that you wrote in UTME for the FUNAAB Post-UTME. So, we have all the subject combinations you wrote in UTME according to the course you applied for.
So, just show the course you applied for in the description of your payment.
STEP 2: Select Your Payment Method
We have two methods of buying our FUNAAB Post UTME past questions and answers. The methods include; Bank transfer and direct bank deposit
The account details are as follows:
Account Name: Nwadioha Gospel Chinonso
Account Number: 0238325253
Bank Name: GT BANK
STEP 3: Confirmation of Payment
If the payment means you chose is Bank transfer, type in the description of payment: “The Type of Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta Post UTME Past Question you’re purchasing.” e.g “Funaab Medicine and Surgery Past Question.” Then place a call across to the number below or send an email to the email address with evidence of payment and you will get your past question at that point in time.
Also, if you choose Direct Bank deposit, make payment to the account details above, then send the following information to the phone number or email below:
1. Depositors Name
2. Teller number
3. Amount paid
CONTACT DETAILS: 08166475060
EMAIL: [email protected]
Samples of FUNAAB Post-UTME 2020 Past Questions and Answers
Instructions: Attempt all questions.
The use of calculators and/or similar electronic devices is NOT allowed
In questions below, choose the option nearest in meaning to the word(s) or phrase underlined
1. The culprits will surrender their loot to the customs officials. (A) give away (B) give out (C) give in (D) give up.
2. The discussion became animated. (A) specialized (B) lively (C) intellectual (D)unruly
3. Olu promised to look out for her next time he is in town(A) watch for (B) visit (C) greet(D) take care of
4. Finally, I assured him that I would not go back on my word.(A) return to a place(B) return to a certain word when reading(C) re-use my word (D) fail to keep my promise
5. The speaker took his audience down memory lane before he went to the topic of his lecture. (A) took his audience on a journey through a street called Memory Lane(B) recalled events from the past(C) told a tale about a place called Memory Lane(D) gave an outline of his lecture
Choose the option that has the same vowel sound as the one represented by the letters underlined.
6. faeces (A) polices(B)pain(C)peasant(D)pear
7. pot (A)port(B) word(C) correct(D) what
8. leopard (A)geology(B) people(C)leaven(D)led (Noun)
9. The sum of all factors of 17? A. 17 B. 18 C. 20 D. 21
10. Find the product of the LCM and HCF of 3 and 15. A. 15 B. 30 C. 45 D. 60
11. Express 0.25 as a fraction A. ½ B. 1/5 C. ¼ D. 2/5
Get More FUNAAB Post Utme Questions by Purchasing the Full Package
12. In a basket containing 20 oranges, 12 are good. What fraction is bad? A. 2/5 B. 3/5 C. 8/11 D. ¼
13. 12.5% of a number is 50, find the number? A. 400 B. 500 C. 6.25 D. 800
14. 12.5% of a number is 50, find the number? A. 400 B. 500 C. 6.25 D. 800
15. The current life expectancy in Nigeria is (A)55 (B)47 (C)39 (D) 51 (E) 45
16. Yumu and Zabara are ethnic groups in (A) Kebbi State (B)Benue State (C) Niger State (D) Kano State (E)Edo State
17. Mr Dele Giwa was killed through a letter bomb on (A) October 19, 1986 (B) September 17, 1987 (C)October 19, 1986 (D) September 17, 1986 (E)October 19, 1987
18. The following are spices except (A)Rye (B) Saffron (C)Ginger (D)Cloves (E) Nutmeg
19. Desmond Tutu was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in (A)1983 (B)1987(C) 2001(D) 2000(E)1984
20. Victoria is the capital city of (A) Somalia (B) Morocco (C) Seychelles (D) Burundi (E)Lesotho