APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited/Gte, formerly known as AIDS Prevention Initiative in Nigeria is a non-governmental organization registered with the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). APIN has built a strong partnership with the Nigerian Government, which is memorialized through a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with the National Planning Commission. APIN is a leading Nigerian organization in the provision of prevention, care and treatment services to patients with HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis; Malaria; Reproductive Health; Family Planning; Maternal, Newborn and Child Health, and other non-communicable diseases of public health significance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Grants Officer
Req ID: api-68307
Employment Type: Full-Time
- This position will report to the Head of Grant & Compliance Management.
- The successful candidate will support the Grants Administration/Compliance department in writing, developing, monitoring and implementing grant proposals.
- S/He will support the Grants Manager to facilitate grant efforts, including the grant approval process and post-award compliance.
- Ensures timelines are met in all grants activities.
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc. or HND in Accounting or any related disciple, with relevant professional qualification (ACA or ACCA).
- Must possess a minimum of 6 years experience in finance, in which 2 must be in Grants Management and Administration in a donor-funded organization.
- Must possess excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility.
- Monitors post-award grant compliance.
- Researches information and data necessary for grants sourcing and reporting.
- Edits and organizes grant documents written by other staff and departments.
- Assist in developing outlines, timelines and budgets templates for grants according to funding guidelines.
- Facilitates workshops for and provides technical assistance to staff and subcontractors in the area of grant writing, development, compliance and support.
- Researches new funding opportunities available through local private and corporate foundations.
- Disseminates information on funding opportunities and compliance requirements to appropriate departments
- Monitors outstanding grant proposals. Follows up with funding agency as necessary.
- Maintains necessary records, files, reports, databases, and resource materials pertinent to Grants Office activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Application Closing Date
22nd September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know