Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Growth and Operations Manager
Job type: Full-time
Department: Business Development
- Boost sales and contribute to our long term business growth by contacting and developing relationships with potential clients/agents/partners.
- Handle dispute on our P2P platform between trading parties, assist client with troubleshooting.
- Uncover customer’s unique needs and challenges.
- Perform document checks as per standard procedures.
- Monitoring transactions, investigating and reporting suspicious activity
- Reading, prioritizing and responding to customers queries.
- Create, manage, implement and refine all marketing campaigns in an ongoing basis.
- Direct ongoing market research to foster the product’s and market growth.
- College Degree or above.
- At least 1+ years of relevant experience in marketing, customer service/business development roles, preferably in finance or e-commerce industry.
- Knowledge in Blockchain/ Cryptocurrency industry.
- Exceptional written communication skill and a good listener.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and control time effectively.
- Knowledge of blockchain, crypto, and P2P payments is a big plus.
- A Binance P2P user is highly preferred.
- Do something meaningful;
- Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry,
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems,
- International work environment and flat organisation,
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company,
- Competitive salary,
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know