A leading digital payment institution in Nigeria desirous of recruiting highly competent, talented, self-motivated and result oriented individuals to fill the position in our Payment Services Bank:
Job Title: Head, Internal Control and Audit
Job Ref: HICA
- Responsible for development, maintenance, implementation and review of the internal audit work.
- Establish effective business relationships within the Company and assist management in the understanding and application of and adherence to internal control, risk management, compliance and governance principles.
- Perform audits through the review of physical and electronic records, evaluate the level of compliance with established business control policies, processes, procedures, standards, laws and regulations in assigned functional areas/business units, identify control weaknesses or process improvement opportunities and initiate workable solutions.
Implement, and manage compliance monitoring programs that promote an effective control environment.
- Anticipate and ensure that applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures are communicated to business units.
Qualification and Skills
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Business Administration, Social Sciences, Engineering or any other related field.
- Must be a qualified Chartered Accountant.
- Must have high level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Good understanding of modern digital financial services as well as advanced business finance and performance analysis.
- Good Knowledge of statutory and regulatory issues as well as global best practices.
- Possess Strong budget and management skills, including proven ability to manage project/process.
- High degree of professionalism, maturity and confidentiality.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Minimum of 15 years of audit experience with at least 5 years in Banking or Mobile Financial Services.
Very attractive and competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidates
Application Closing Date
27th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume (quoting reference as subject of the email) with a scanned passport sized photograph to: [email protected]
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Before applying for this job, it is very important you learn the following;