Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head, Learning and Development / Talent Management
Job ID: HAM / ADMIN – Obajana – 005
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full Time
- Responsible for Learning and Development activities and the enhancement of employees’ skills, performance, productivity and quality of work in the Plant.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage Training budget of Plant
- Collates annual training and development needs from staff appraisal records
- Develops training plan to meet identified needs.
- Facilitates the implementation of training and development plan
- Liaises with Departmental Heads, Training Consultants and Industrial Training Fund in facilitating specific training programmes
- Plans and facilitates induction training for new employees
- Plans and facilitates Industrial Tours and Visits
- Conducts, analyses and documents post training evaluation
- Prepares monthly and annual training reports
- Makes training reimbursement claims from ITF
- Coordinates all internal training sessions
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the Head, HAM/Admin.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Humanities or Social Sciences related discipline.
- Minimum of eighteen (18) years relevant experience.
- Professional qualification in HR Management like Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) will be an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Sound understanding of DCP’s business operations, inter-relationships and dependencies.
- Good knowledge of techniques and methodologies for effective communication and change programs.
- Excellent administration and organisational skills.
- Very good problem solving skills.
- Good leadership and relationship management skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Very good business writing skills.
- High level of professionalism and integrity.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know