Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Payment Gateway and Collections
Job type: Full time
Industry: Financial Services
- This role requires significant experience in the commercialization of web payment gateway and collections products and/or solutions.
- As the Head of Payment Gateway and Collections, you will be responsible for delivering excellent web payment and collections products to our growing database of consumers, looking after existing relationships, and building new partnerships with enterprise merchants and organizations.
- You will build rapport, gain buy-in, pitch, negotiate and win customers while ensuring that excellent customer experience is continuously delivered.
- Contribute to the corporate strategy formulation and execution.
- Oversee the implementation of Sales, Marketing and PR strategies for payment gateway and collection products and/or solutions leading to the realization of growth and revenue targets that will impact the company’s bottom line
- Develop well-structured market penetration approach for signing-up enterprise merchants
- Cultivate and leverage long term relationships with enterprise merchants
- Actively collect feedback from onboarded customers and collaborate with the relevant teams to improve marketing communication, value delivery, and overall customer experience
- Prepare and present business performance reports to executive management and other stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in related courses with relevant certifications and training.
- Minimum of 10 years experience with at least 5 years in a sales management/ leadership role
- An MBA may be an advantage.
- Strong sense of ownership, focus and responsibility for results
- Awareness and solid understanding of customer needs as well as industry and market trends that impact competitiveness
- Ability to develop distinctive and effective strategies to achieve and sustain competitive advantage
- Ability to recognize patterns and identify, gather, and interpret market and performance data for proactive business decisions
- Demonstrated experience in relationship and key account management with sound understanding of sales and marketing principles, best practices, and common business development techniques.
- Clear evidence of achievement in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to lead and work across teams demonstrating high emotional intelligence
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know