HR Leverage Africa – Our client, a prestigious hotel located in Surulere, Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Front Desk Officer
Location: Surulere, Lagos
- We are currently in need of a Front Desk Officer who will be responsible for checking hotel guests in and out of their rooms, managing reservations and providing information about rooms, rates and amenities.
- Check guests in and out of their rooms
- Answer any questions guests have
- Make recommendations for activities and restaurants
- Manage online and phone reservations
- Liaise with our housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy and fully-furnished to accommodate guests’ needs
- Confirm group reservations and arrange personalized services for VIP customers and event attendees, like wedding guests
- Upsell additional facilities and services, when appropriate
- Maintain updated records of bookings and payments
- Arrange transportation for guests.
- Work experience as a Hotel Front Desk Agent, Receptionist or similar role
- Experience with hotel reservations software
- Degree in Hotel Management is a plus
- Excellent customer service skills
- Amazing interpersonal abilities
- Top-of-the-line organizational skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the application.
This is a high profile job, so before you apply, it is very important you learn the following;
- East tips on how to write a motivation letter
- Why you Need a Good CV and Cover Letter
- 27 Easy Tips on How to Prepare for an Interview
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.