Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Inventory Stores Officer – Cement Industry
Reference ID: Okpellastores-001
Location: Okpella, Edo
Employment Type: Full Time
Description and Responsibilities
- Executing inventory control measures to ensure the company minimizes stock holding and maximizes stock system with proper documentation responsible for working with procurement on, goods inwards and issues to ensure necessary functions are carried out correctly.
- Develop the company’s inventory management strategy with the aim of controlling costs within budgetary limits
- Manage and maintain the company’s material and stocked product inventory including stock profiles and stock locations
- Manage and control perpetual inventory stock counting / inventory accuracy checks
- Minimize overstocks and removal of obsolete / redundant raw materials to maximize availability of working capital
- Ensure that goods inward / stock control department is well organized and controlled to sufficiently support production and the goals of the business.
- Ensure incoming product is receipted and managed appropriately according to company procedure.
- Liaising with procurement department to ensure any materials that are late or holding up production for whatever reason are chased and followed up until received.
- B.Sc or HND in Business Management with a minimum of 6 – 9 years working experience
- Professional certification in warehousing and material management
- Ability to work and deliver under minimal or no supervision.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Before applying for this job, it is very important you learn the following;