Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited is a major player in the Agro – Allied industry in Nigeria. We operate in 4 states in Nigeria namely, Ondo, Ogun, Delta and Edo states. We belong to SIFCA Group in Ivory Coast.
We urgently require qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: HSE Officer
- Free Online Courses at Yale University in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Best Schools for Aerospace Engineering, 2020
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University in 2020-2021
- Short Courses in Nigeria 2020-2021
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses in 2020-2021
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram group for more job updates
- To ensure implementation of Federal, State and Local Environmental laws
- To ensure compliance on use of PPE and work procedure in the Company
- To ensure the Group policies on sustainable development are followed.
- B.Sc Environmental Management or related field with a minimum of 2 years post NYSC experience in similar position.
Job Title: Assistant Budget Controller
- To assist the Budget Controller on the responsibilities of the Unit and also stand-in in his absence.
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Accounting
- 5 years cognate experience with at least 2 years in similar role in a well-established Organization
- Must be ICAN Qualified.
- Must have knowledge of budget preparation/development
- Ability to monitor budget execution
- Expert in the use of Excel, PowerPoint & ERP.
Job Title: Treasury Manager
- Efficient and effective management of cash and banking activities including establishing daily cash position, cash forecasting through monitoring of cash balances, maintaining adequate controls of liquidity and optimizing cash flow.
- Provide leadership for cash processing, ensure reconciliations are completed in a timely manner.
- Direct day to day cash management functions including daily cash administration and reporting
- Daily review of Company’s cash position to ensure adequate liquidity for working capital needs, monitor balances, international remittances and forecasting funding requirements Offer and implement cash solutions that meet immediate needs
- Maintain the Company’s cash management relationships with banking partners including receiving a robust product offering, excellent customer services and competitive charges.
- Monitor cash transactions to ensure that bank accounts are reconciled with the report and any unusual items investigated.
- Periodically analyze international currency exposures.
- First degree / HND in Finance or Accounting
- 5 years’ experience in Finance or Accounting with a strong background in Treasury Management
- Familiarity with bank cash management systems
- Certified Cash Manager or Treasury Professional
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to negotiate with external constituencies
- Strong planning, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Accountable personality who takes ownership of his tasks and responsibility
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook & ERP
- ACA and experience in banking will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Tax Manager
- Responsible to legally minimize tax liabilities through informed application of tax laws and regulations
- Manage tax (CIT, PIT, CGT, VAT and Withholding Tax) computations, compliance, reporting and filing works for the Company
- Ensure timely and accurate filing of all corporate and personal income tax and returns with relevant tax authorities
- Handle Transfer Pricing matters with Federal Inland Revenue Service
- Review current and deferred tax provision
- Maintain fixed assets documentation and obtain Acceptance Certificates
- Act as the key point of contact and support for all tax matters
- Maintain the system or processes for tax risk management
- Manage relationship with tax authorities and respond to tax correspondence and queries
- Provide internal tax advisory services and support on business operation matters
- Support in ad-hoc tax driven business initiatives.
- B.Sc in Accounting plus ACA
- A minimum of 5 years’ post CAN work experience with at least 2 years in tax management in a manufacturing setting.
Job Title: Assistant IT Manager
- To ensure continuous satisfactory delivery of IT services to users
- To ensure regular backups of Company’s data and also ensure the integrity of the backups
- To receive and perform installation and configuration of new IT related equipment To troubleshoot and fix faults with user computers and services
- To liaise with vendors and contractors to resolve problems that require their inputs
- To extend IT services as may be required and ensure satisfactory delivery of service
- To provide weekend and holiday cover for IT services
- BSc / B.Eng in Electronics or Computer Engineering
- A minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience in a mixed (wired and wireless) network environment
- Good customer service orientation & good communication skill Good knowledge of PC’s and operating systems
- Hardware and software troubleshooting experience
- Troubleshooting in network environment (LAN, WAN and WLAN) Experience in data management and documentation
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
Job Title: Nursing Officer
- A Registered Nurse (RN) and Midwife (RM) with a valid license from the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria covering till 2021.
- Minimum of 2 years post-qualification experience specifically in a standard hospital or a reputable medical outfit.
- The candidate must be smart, diligent, hardworking, responsible and reliable with a high level of integrity.
- He/she must have the following skills – good human relations with empathy, Microsoft Excel, report writing, coordination of Medical Assistants, time management and patient care skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters, current Curriculum Vitae and copies of their Credentials to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Before you apply, it is very important you learn the following;
- East tips on how to write a motivation letter
- Why you Need a Good CV and Cover Letter
- 27 Easy Tips on How to Prepare for an Interview
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 21st September, 2020.
Other Similar Jobs