KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Junior Accountant (Accounting Advisory)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Temporary Placement (3 – 12 months) Contract
- KPMG is currently seeking experienced accountants in the Accounting Advisory Team of our Advisory practice.
- The Accounting Advisory Services practice is a dedicated team of experienced professionals with in-depth technical and industry experience across our service offerings.
- The team provides end-to-end accounting and financial reporting advisory solutions, helping our clients transform their financial reporting function as well as meet the complex demands of financial reporting regulators and key stakeholders.
- Minimum of Second Class (Lower) division from a reputable university.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant.
- Minimum of 2 years’ post-NYSC relevant experience for Junior Accountant role.
- Proven experience in accounting processing.
- Appetite for learning new skills in a challenging and supportive environment.
- Strong consulting skills: analytical, written and verbal communication, and presentation skills.
- Motivation to achieve high standards of client service and professionalism,
- Strong skills on Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good digital skills.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Send their CV to: NG-FMCareers@ng.kpmg.com using “CV for Junior Accountant (Accounting Advisory)” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive further communication.
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know