MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – BI and Analytics, Commercial
Job Identification: 1230
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Category: MTN Level 3
Reports To: Head BI & Analytics
Division: MoMo Payment Service Bank
- Gather and prioritize analytics demands from various functions in the OpCo and project manage delivery against demand
- Work closely with product, technology and operations teams to drive complex data and trend analysis
- Develop models and frame business scenarios that are meaningful and impact critical business processes and/or decisions
- Benchmark and measure the performance of various business operations projects
- Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in leadership, technology, sales, marketing and product teams
- Provide support to functional teams for web/platform analytics across reporting, maintenance, and integration of data sources
- Generate fortnightly, monthly, and quarterly reports to uncover learnings and insights to guide future business improvement processes
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics that support key business decisions
- Deploy tools, systems and methodologies approved by the Group and localize as per requirement
- Work collaboratively with other specialists in the BI & Analytics team for the ETL lifecycle
- Develop and implement quality controls and departmental standards to ensure quality standards, organizational expectations, and regulatory requirements
- Communicate results and business impacts of insight initiatives to stakeholders within and outside of the company.
- Assist in managing function’s budgets in line with business objectives
- Where required, escalate unsolvable issues to Head BI & Analytics in a timeous manner.
- First Degree in any relevant discipline
- Industry certification(s) and/or post-graduate/professional qualification(s) in a related field (an added advantage)
- Fluent in English.
6 – 13 years’ experience which includes:
- Experience in Fintech, banking or Telecom
- Experience in data analysis and management, business performance management and BI within the Fintech industry
- Knowledge of modern Big Data platforms and Open-Source solutions to database, data analysis, and data management
- Deep knowledge and experience in data reporting/visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Deep knowledge and experience in data analytics tools (SQL, Python, SAS, etc.).
Application Closing Date
11th March, 2022 (11:59 PM).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know