Applied Engineering Technology Initiative (AETI) – We are an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Manager, Business Development
- Free Online Courses at Yale University in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Best Schools for Aerospace Engineering, 2020
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University in 2020-2021
- Short Courses in Nigeria 2020-2021
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses in 2020-2021
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram group for more job updates
- The appointees will report to the Head, Business Development. He/She must be a self -managed individuals with extensive business development experience to the general business in the Oil/Gas, manufacturing and/or services industry.
- He/she must ensure Marketing efficiency and profitability
- Research and identify new business opportunities
- Direct and co-ordinate activities involving sales of the company Products & Services
- Managing and retaining existing clients and developing new channels of business
- Job involves meeting and exceeding the company set target and increasing the company cliental database
- Confer or consult with department head to plan advertising services and to secure information on clients needs and customer specification
- Liaise with potential Customer regarding training, procurement, recruitment and other engineering consulting/project needs and solutions
- Develop appropriate follow-up programs to ensure success of the proposal submitted.
- Generate business mandates from clients.
- Make presentations, and modifications on processes, to guarantee more efficient service delivery for maintaining client relationship
- Any other function as may be directed by management.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc / B.Eng / HND (Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Executive Administrative, social science or other related disciplines)
- Upwards of 8 years business development experience with appreciable Managerial & leadership skills.
- Extensive contacts in the aforementioned industries
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team.
- Interested candidates must be comfortable with working in a target driven environment.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Before you apply, it is very important you learn the following;
- East tips on how to write a motivation letter
- Why you Need a Good CV and Cover Letter
- 27 Easy Tips on How to Prepare for an Interview
Application Deadline 11th September, 2020.