May & Baker Nigeria Plc was founded on September 4, 1944 as Nigeria’s first pharmaceutical company. It has its origin in England, the United Kingdom in 1834 where three chemists founded Grimwade, May & Pickett, a firm for manufacturing chemicals for pharmaceutical products.
We seek applicants with required skills and competencies to occupy the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
- Reporting to the District Sales Manager, the incumbent will be involved in the promotion of the company’s assigned products to medical and allied professionals in teaching, general, private practice and pharmacies through various levels of marketing interviews / medical meetings sufficient to achieve the agreed prescription and sales target.
- Candidates must possess a B.Pharm or a degree in Pharmacology or Biological Sciences with at least one (1) year (NYSC inclusive) medical field sales experience with a reputable company.
- Applicants must be result oriented, self-motivated with good oral and written communication skills and must possess strong persuasion and presentation skills with proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Attractive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
7th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know