The Federal Government of Nigeria has launched the New N-Power NEXIT portal login at https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng/, for the disengaged batch A and B N-Power beneficiaries under the National Social Investment Programmes.
The NEXIT portal platform is in collaboration with the Central Bank of Nigeria CBN to enable exited N-Power beneficiaries apply for various federal government empowerment options.
Requirements for Npower Portal Nexit Registration For The Available Programs (Batch A and B)
- Must be an Exited Npower beneficiary of Batch A or B
- N-teach, N-health, N-Agro, N-Tax Exited Npower category
- Not currently engaged in any government establishment (Federal or State government)
- Willingness to accept the CBN empowerment option as exit package
- meet the criteria and conditions set by the CBN on the N-Exit portal
Required Documents For N-Power CBN OPTIONS – NEXIT Portal Registration
- Diploma / degree certificates
- First School leaving certificate (FSLC)
- NECO / WAEC / NABTED certificate or its equivalent
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Deployment letter from place of primary assignment
- NPVN number
- BVN number
How to Login to the NEXIT Portal (https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng/auth/login)
- Login to the portal by clicking the link nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng or copy the link to your browser
- For fresh registration, click on ‘Sign Up Here‘
- Fill in your email, password, names and BVN as show in the image above, then click the ‘submit‘ button
- Proceed to your email inbox for a link to confirm your email
- Complete other information as required.
- If you have already registered, just enter your email and password to login.
How to Update Your Npower Nexit Portal Record Correctly
Sign up is the first step during the NEXIT Registration and not the only step. The Sign-up enables verification of your identities to ensure you are a Batch A or B Npower Beneficiary before granting you access to update your records on the portal to qualify you the opportunities to access CBN Empowerment options.
In order to keep your Nexit portal profile correctly updated, you must fill the update record section of the portal. To help fill that part correctly, we have decided to create this post to show you how to fill some of the questions asked in the update record form correctly.
Below are some of the questions and how to answer them :
1) Do you have a job after exiting from the N-Power Programme?
2) What type of job?
3) During the N-power programme, did you acquire a skill?
ANSWER: If you do say Yes, if not say No
4) Do you have an existing business?
5) Do you have any business idea you intend to start?
6) Do you desire to own a business venture?
7) Do you need a loan for your business venture?
8) Would you like to participate in a digital and e-commerce skills acquisition training programme?
The “Add any additional info” part is where you should sell yourself properly but keep it short. Tell them about the Category of Npower you were enrolled in and if you want to be transition in that part. If not leave it blank.