It may interest you to know that the Nigeria Police recruitment 2021 form is out. About 10,000 policemen will be trained during the NPF 2021 recruitment. We prepared this article specifically for you, if you are here to know about Nigerian Police Force recruitment 2021 and how to successfully apply, you are at the right place.
Is Nigeria Police Form Recruitment 2021 Form Out?
No, the Nigerian Police Force recruitment is not ongoing as at the time of this publication.
What You Need to Know About Nigerian Police Force
The Nigeria Police Force is the principal law enforcement and the lead security agency in Nigeria with a staff strength of about 371,800. There are currently plans to increase the force to 650,000, adding 280,000 new recruits to the existing 370,000. The NPF is a very large organization consisting of 36 State commands grouped into 12 zones and 7 administrative organs. The agency is currently headed by IGP Adamu Muhammed.
Nigeria Police Force was first established in 1820. The first person to have the highest rank in all the police is commissioner general colonel KK. In 1879 a 1,200-member armed paramilitary Hausa Constabulary was formed.
Nigeria Police Force Ranking and Salaries
|TitleRanks||Departments Monthly Salary||Responsibilities Annual Salary|
|Police Constable Grade Level 03||N43,293.83||N519,525.60|
|Police Constable Grade Level 10||N51,113.59||N613,363.08|
|Police Corporal on Grade Level 04 (1)||N44,715.53||N536,586.36|
|Police Corporal on Grade Level 04 (10)||N51,113.59||N613,363.08|
|Police Sergeant on Grade Level 05 (1)||N48,540.88||N582,490.56|
|Police Sergeant on Grade Level 05 (10)||N55,973.84||N671,686.08|
All You Need to Know About NPF Recruitment 2021-2022
The upcoming Nigeria Police Force recruitment 2021 is part of the planned recruitment of 40,000 constables over a four-year period as directed by the President, Major General, Muhammadu Buhari (retd.).
Training activities are currently ongoing in all NPF training institutions for the first batch of 10,000 recruits out of the 40,000 approved by the President while arrangements are being made for the commencement of the next batch of 10,000 constables.”
- Free Online Courses at Yale University in 2021-2022
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Best Schools for Aerospace Engineering, 2021
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries in 2021-2022
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University in 2021-2022
- Short Courses in Nigeria 2021-2022
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses in 2021-2022
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
Nigeria Police Recruitment Requirements 2021-2022
Read the below NPF recruitment requirements:
Note: These might change and we will update accordingly.
- Every applicant should possess a valid identity card. It can be your driving license, voter’s card, or international passport.
- For candidates who apply for police constables. English and Mathematics are compulsory.
- Candidates seeking admission into the Academy must be Nigerian citizens and must be between 17 and 22 years of age, and must have a height of not less than 1.67 Meters (5 Feet 6 Inches) if male, and 1.62 Meters (5 Feet 4 Inches) if female. In addition, male candidates must have an expanded chest size of not less than 86 cm (34 Inches). All candidates must be free from any physical deformity or mental disability.
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of SIX (6) credits at the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC), the National Examinations Council (NECO) or the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) at not more than 2 sittings and including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics as well as subjects relevant to the candidate’s chosen course of study in the Academy.
- Candidates must also obtain satisfactory scores in both the written examination and the interview and must pass physical and psychological tests of fitness.
- SSCE STATEMENT OF RESULTS OR CERTIFICATES RELATING TO EXAMINATIONS TAKEN BEFORE 2013 WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
See other Recruitment Opportunities
Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2021 Important Documents
The following documents are very essential for the NPF recruitment 2021-2022;
- Valid ID Card ( Voter’s Card, driving license, international passport, national ID card)
- School Certificate
Below is the list of Police Service Commission (PSC) Categories:
- Police Constable
- Cadet Inspector of Police
- Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021-2022 (Policerecruitment.ng)
To apply for NPF Recruitment 2021, you can access any of the Nigeria police recruitment portals via Policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Make sure you have provided all the necessary documents required for the position you wish to apply.
- Submit and print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Upon successful submission, you will receive a confirmation message on your email.
- The application must be submitted only once.
- All Shortlisted candidates will be contacted through Email/SMS.
- Any false information will lead to automatic disqualified.
Nigeria Police Form Closing Date
NPF recruitment is not ongoing.
Frequently Asked Questions About Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2021
No, the Nigerian Police Force recruitment is not ongoing.
Deputy Superintendent of Police
The symbol or insignia for the rank of The Deputy Superintendent of Police is three stars that are vertically arranged.
Must be a Nigerian d. He or She must be medically fit. DURATION:- Both cadet ASPs and cadet Inspectors programmes run for 72 weeks i.e. (18 months) and it is segmented into three stages; namely: Basic stage last for six (6) months. The intermediate stage for six (6) months and advanced stage for six (6) months.