Due to popular demand from our fan base, we have decided to give out our NPDC/Seplat past questions and answers. This promo will last for just one week. If you are able to get the past question for the next one week, you will be getting it at a promo rate of N500 only.
Promo date: 4th August to 10th August 2020.
Method of payment
Account Name: Nwadioha Gospel Chinonso
Account Number: 0802329585
Bank Name: Access Bank
How to get the past question after payment
After payment, you can send me the proof of payment through my WhatsApp number +2348166475060, text or call. Send your email address alongside the proof of payment. You will get the past question once the payment is confirmed.
- Free Online Courses at Yale University in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Best Schools for Aerospace Engineering, 2020
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University in 2020-2021
- Short Courses in Nigeria 2020-2021
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses in 2020-2021
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
NPDC/Seplat Sample Question
Here is a sample question you should answer
1. various documents used different transport systems such as Bill of
Lading, bill of sight, consignment note etc, search for others
2. A check by the bank on itself is known as……….. Bank draft,
also look for meaning of Direct debit, certified check, credit
3. When did Nigeria export her first crude oil…. the answer is 1958…..
4 If R:S = 4:5, Find 5R, please someone should solve that in 60 secs
and give us the answer
5. Why the removal of fuel subsidy
6. If a/(a+b) = 37/40 Find a/(a-b) ,,,,
7. If m=0 then (m-m)/(m+m)=?
8. where was the first petro-chemical industry established (a)kaduna
(b)ph (c)lagos (d)warri
9. If x=2y=3z express 6x+6y in terms of z
10. What % of income Nigeria gets from crude oil. A) 11-30% B)31-50%
c) 60-80% d)81-90%
11. The aritmetic mean of 4 numbers is 24. The numbers are 3, 4, 5,
what is d fourth number. A)6 B)12 C)84 D)72
12. which of these is not a member of OPEC. A. Gabon B. Algeria C.
Libya D. Ecuador
13. if s + t = 3, find s +6
Ongoing Nigerian Scholarships