Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation is a Humanitarian Organization that contributes to National development through critical interventions, and human development.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship Programme for Medicine and Surgery 2021
- Oriji Uzor Kalu Foundation has announced additional Scholarship for 2022 academic year to 650 students who have interest and passion in Medicine and Surgery to study in 12 selected Nigeria universities. The Foundation which has strong interest in education and health, in collaboration with Venezuela Embassy in Abuja, had earlier announced scholarship for 50 undergraduate students to study Medicine in Latino-American Medicine School, Venezuela.
- Unlike the Venezuela scholarship programme, which the foundation takes care of all funds including tuition fees, accommodation, feeding and monthly stipends, the foundation’s national scholarship covers tuition fees, accommodation and stipends only for the entire seven years of study.
- The scholarship fund will be deposited in a designated bank.
The foundation has strictly chosen 12 universities for the scholarship:
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka – 50 Students
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria – 50 Students
- University of Ibadan – 50 Students
- University of Calabar – 50 Students
- University of Maiduguri – 50 Students
- University of Jos – 50 students
- Abia State University – 100 Students
- Enugu State University – 50 students
- Anambra State University – 50 Students
- Ebonyi State University – 50 Students
- Imo State University – 50 Students
- Rivers State University – 50 Students.
- The Foundation shall pay the JAMB fees and Post-UME fees of all selected applicants
- Upon gaining admission into any of the preferred universities, the Foundation shall deposit the tuition fees and accommodation fees directly to the universities up to seven years of study and pay stipends directly to the students.
- Should be an undergraduate who is willing to gain admission into the university in the 2022 / 2023 academic year
- Should have good grades in West African Examination Council (WAEC) or National Examinations Council (NECO). ‘A’ grades in Biology, Physics and Chemistry is added advantage
- Should be a citizen of Nigeria
- Should take responsibility of gaining admission in any of the selected universities. The Foundation pays for the JAMB and Post-UME (if applies) and expects the student to send his admission letter to the Foundation when shortlisted by any of the universities. The Foundation shall not influence any of the admission process
- The Foundation promotes academic excellence and believes that students with ‘A’ grades in the three major science subjects will perform excellently in JAMB and finish up the entire seven years in the school of medicine
Application Start Dtate
20th August, 2021.
Application Closing Date
20th September 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application Documents below to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents to Submit
- Photocopy of West African Examination Council (WAEC) or National Examination Council (NECO)
- Self introduction letter of maximum of 200 words.
For more information visit: https://www.orjiuzorkalufoundation.org