PC Recruit – Incorporated in Nigeria since April 2014, PC Recruit knows the local market well to connect you with the top talents with the right fit. Experience the award-winning plus-sized professional service with a difference.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the Creative Director (Luxury Fashion Brand)
- Oversee all personal errands of the Creative Director and the company’s day to day needs such as factory runs, meeting clients, shipping orders etc.
- Finishing the details of design sketches
- Monitoring of sewing the finalized designs, to coordinating client/model fittings.
- Providing hand and computer rendered versions of the design and overseeing that they are completed correctly by the manufacturer.
- Scheduling and planning production.
- Strong communications Skill.
- Scheduling appointments, fittings, trunk shows, and taking care of the design showroom.
- Gathering the necessary materials for a design. This can range from material from a fabric Warehouse to shipping ivory buttons.
- Coordinate photo shoots and fashion shows.
- HND / BS.c in any discipline
- Must have a certificate in Fashion Design from a reputable fashion house.
- Advanced sewing skills and a strong sense of fashion are critical skills for this Role.
N200,000 – N250,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know