A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) PLC, we provide West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services. Our core markets consist of: Real Estate, Hotel accommodation, Food & Snack production, Commercial Truck and Buses manufacturing and distribution, Aftermarket Car Servicing, Inks for flexible packaging, Supplier of plumbing and industrial goods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Manager
- Management and supervision of all properties in Lagos & Western Region to required efficiency, quality, service and upholding all aspects of compliance and quality standards and adhering to budget and required criteria.
- Preparation and Monitoring the Tenancy Agreements of tenancies for execution by both parties.
- Follow-up with sitting tenants in the region on rentals and service charge collection by writing prompt reminders, calls and visitation to tenants if need be.
- Preparation of reports on Statutory Charges in the region (Land use, Tenement Rates and Ground Rents).
- Ensure occupancy of vacant spaces in the region are properly marketed to ensure full occupancy.
- Conduct routine inspection /visitation of all properties within the region for maintenance, health, safety and security.
- Ensuring essential repairs, replacements are carried out as part of the maintenance program
- Maintain accurate records/documentation across all property transactions.
Qualifications and Key Competencies
- BSc. / HND in Estate Management, Quantity Surveying, or any related field
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience as Estate Manager.
- Good knowledge of laws, statutes, and ordinances within the Real Estate space.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Proven experience in safety
- Strong communicator who enjoys interacting with and protecting the public.
- Can drive an automobile and must have a valid driver’s license.
Application Closing Date
13th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Estate Manager – Lagos & West” as the subject of the mail.
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know