United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Officer, Embassies Multilaterals & Development Organizations
- Focusing on Embassies, Multilaterals, developmental organization as well as diplomatic corps, missions with a view to mining and even creating opportunities in the space.
- To co-ordinate with the other stakeholders within the bank in implementing strategies for breaking into new emerging EMDO markets across Africa and establishing mutually beneficial and strategic partnerships between the UBA Group and International Development Organizations.
- To ultimately forge strong bilateral relationships between both countries as well as create other mutually beneficial collaborations at large.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Development of detailed EMDO marketing strategies for multilaterals, embassies, International and local NGOs.
- Conversions of New EMDO Mandates, Management of existing relationships and retention of business.
- Supervising the implementation of prepared marketing plans and strategies to achieve the objective of the unit.
- Development of specialized banking products, detailed EMDO marketing materials for multilaterals, embassies, International and local NGOs.
- Implementation of call plan, engagement plan and required sponsorships.
- Participation in RFPs, Bids, Tenders and other assignments.
- We are looking for a candidate who has a good knowledge of banking products/services, excellent relationship management skills with a minimum of 5 years’ banking experience.
- Result-oriented, self-motivated.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good leadership skills.
- Excellent relationship management / communication skills.
- Good speaking and writing skills.
- Bank Product/Service Knowledge.
- Industry / Regulatory Knowledge.
- Banking Operations.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know