International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
Our technology division, Beer Tech Africa, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reporting Specialist
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are looking for a reporting specialist to create and automate reporting processes for the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Roll Out of new reporting requirements to the Zone
- Train & coach colleagues in the effective use of new tools (e.g. PowerBI, PowerApps, PowerAutomate).
- Develop tools for effective data capture & information management.
- Develop and implement smarter and quicker ways of presenting information
- Validate New Reports and System Developments
- Strong experience with BI and visualization tools like PowerBI (or Google DataStudio, Kibana, Grafana / d3, etc)
- Understanding the stakeholder requirement and developing PowerBi Dashboard
- DAX Queries
- ETL Process
- Power Query
- Building Dynamic Features
- Online Data Connection thru EDH
- Keeping Quality 100%
- Continuous improvement in reducing refresh time
- Strong knowledge about big data processing, aggregation and strong experience with relational and no-SQL databases
- Writing Queries
- Joining Queries
- Manipulation of Data
- Data Validation
- Managing the Data lake
- Provides any needed and associated ad hoc analyses, comments, and analysis of the data
Requirements & Skills
- Relevant 3 year University Degree in i.e. in Computer Systems, IT, Engineering or similar.
- Computer skills (MS Office, Powerpoint, etc).
- Good knowledge of data & reporting tools (PowerBI, SQL).
- Knowledge of ERP Systems – SAP, Syspro.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills & problem solver.
- Energised self-starter with the ability to take initiative.
- Ability to work in a well organized, accurate and reliable manner.
- Working in a multi-cultural environment.
- High level of service mindset and ability to handle difficult stakeholders
- High sense of accuracy.
- High level of ethics.
- Communicative, team oriented and open for change.
- Highly results focused with a proven track record.
- Leads by example, and lives the company’s values.
- Able to work on own initiative and prioritize workload effectively.
- Fluent English in speaking, reading and writing.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know