Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Risk Advisor – Controls Transformations and Assurance
Job Type: Full time
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for working on clients’ projects / engagements and providing support to project team members.
- Show knowledge of IT systems (Operating System, Application, Network, Database)
- Actively exploit identified system vulnerabilities along with appropriate documentation.
- Knowledge of some regulatory, technical and industry standards, frameworks and practices (e.g. ISO 27001, ISO 20000, NIST etc.)
- Carry out research on complex issues thoroughly and completely to provide innovative ways to approach and resolve an issue. Demonstrates independent work and follow through on research steps through results and findings stage.
- Identify, rank and prioritize risks and exposures and develop a strategy for mitigation or remediation. Organize and coordinate solutions proposed by team and sells proposed remediation activities to client
- Review engagement documentation for compliance with Deloitte’s standards and ensures deficiencies are corrected.
- Applicants must show a keen interest in Information Systems Controls.
- Be of proven integrity, giving attention to confidentiality requirements
- Possess excellent writing and oral communication/presentation skills
- Ability to think outside the box and quickly learn new ideas independently
- Be a good team player, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- Knowledge of General IT SOX controls
- Possess a minimum of Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.A., etc.) in Computer Science or Engineering or related discipline with second class upper/upper credit
- Have a minimum of credit in five WASSCE/GCE/NECO Ordinary Level subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Having one of the following would be an added advantage: CISA, CISSP, CISM.
- Master’s degree in an information technology/information security related field from a reputable university will also be an added advantage
- Knowledge of various operating systems including but not limited to Windows, Linux/Unix
- Understanding of security vulnerabilities in common operating systems, network devices and web applications, including knowledge of remediation procedures
- Proficient in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point
- Experience in any of the following areas will be an added advantage: Applications, Databases and Operating systems controls including: SAP, SAGE, Finacle, Flexcube, AWS, Microsoft Cloud, Windows, AIX, SQL, Oracle, and use of tools such as ACL etc.
What Impact Will You Make?
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow:
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn.
- We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Application Closing Date
Friday, 10th September 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Candidates that do not attach their resumes and academic credentials will not be considered.
- We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do a research to know some background about our firm and the business area you are applying to.
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know