Seplat Internship Programme 2019-2020 for Nigerian Undergraduates.
Great news for Nigerian Undergraduate students who have been in search for Seplat Internship Programme. The Seplat Industrial Training for Nigerian undergraduate is currently ongoing.
Get heads -up on the internship eligibility, benefits, how to apply and application deadline below.
What You Need to Know About the Seplat Internship Program 2019-2020
The Seplat Petroleum Development Company (SEPLAT) is a Nigerian independent oil and gas company listed on both the London and Nigerian stock exchanges with a strategic focus in the Niger Delta of Nigeria.
The Seplat Petroleum Internship programme is also a carefully monitored work or service experience where students with intentional goals of learning and development get the required training and reflect on what he or she is learning throughout the entire duration of the internship.
Eligible Level/Field of Study
The Seplat Industrial Training is open undergraduate students in the following fields of study;
- Social sciences
- Business Administration
The following are the latest scholarships Nigerian undergraduate students can apply for in 2019/2020 academic session.
- Federal Government Scholarships 2019-2020 for Undergraduates and Postgraduates
- Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarships 2019-2020 for African Undergraduates
- MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020-2021 for Nigerian Undergraduate Students
- NPDC/SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship Awards 2020
- Nigeria LNG Scholarship Scheme 2020-2021
- NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2019-2020 for Undergraduates
- Agbami Scholarship 2019-2020 for Nigerian Undergraduate Students and so many others
The Seplat internship program will be taken in Nigeria and the internship program is only available to Nigerian undergraduates.
The internship benefits include:
- Successful applicants will gain valuable work experience during the internship,
- The successful applicant will explore a career path.
- Develop and refine skills and gain confidence
- Successful applicants will have the opportunity to network with professionals in the field
- Successful applicants will receive financial compensation.
Seplat Industrial Training Eligibility
To meet the eligibility criteria for the internship programme, applicants must be:
- The applicant must be a university undergraduate at the time of application.
- The applicant must present an internship letter from his/her institution of study
- Applicants must have a CGPA of 3.0 and above for OND and 3.2 and above for B.Sc.
- The applicants must be available in Nigeria to take up the internship.
- Applicants must be able to fulfil assigned tasks by supervisors.
- Applicant must show organization and competence to perform clerical duties as will be assigned.
How to Apply for Seplat Internship Program 2019-2020
Applicants for the Seplat Petroleum Internship Programme 2019-2020 are to visit the online application portal and apply for the internship.
Applicants are also to attach the relevant supporting documents to their application.
The internship application registration is to close on December, 31st 2019.
Please remember to share this with your family and friends