MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist – Go To Market, Commercial
Job Identification Number: 1223
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Reports To: Manager Brand and Marketing
Division: MoMo Payment Service Bank
- Management of all Master Brand Equity Initiatives
- Monitor and ensure prominent visibility of the MoMo PSB brand across the country, using both traditional and digital mediums of advertising
- Prepare relevant documentation and coordination of all marketing agencies (communication, event, media, PR etc.). Documentation will include but not restricted to ; raising contracts, process payment, resolve any issues etc.
- Ensure compliance of the MoMo PSB brand CI rules across all branding materials; POS materials, merchandising materials etc.
- Ensure campaigns are deployed effectively to deliver better value to MoMo PSB
- Effective monitoring and documentation of competitors activities, initiatives, promotions etc.
- Monitor activities on all MoMo PSB digital touch points including; MoMo PSB Website (home page and top level sections), and MoMo brand presence on other social networking sites
- Coordinating all Advertising, Public Relations, Sponsorships and Events initiatives for brand building
- Assist with managing sponsorship properties that grow brand affinity and TOMA that can be leveraged for acquisition, retention and usage.
- Assist with managing marketing communication and media companies’ interface and ensuring effective leveraging of Sponsored events
- Assist with managing other internal stakeholder’s requests within the business such as Enterprise solution, Customer Relations, Sales and distribution, Corporate relations etc. Ensuring compliance with CI rules across board.
- Assist to develop and execute brand equity building strategies for Master Brand
- Assist with developing rollout plans and route to market strategy for all Master brand initiatives
- Evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of Brand & Marketing strategies and propose and offer suggestions for improvements.
- First Degree in any related discipline
- Fluent in English.
- 3 – 7 years’ experience which includes:
- Experience in Fintech, banking or Mobile Money
- Experience working in a global/multinational enterprise with a good understanding emerging markets.
Application Closing Date
11th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know