Strom & Associates is delighted to offer its Annual Military Scholarship for the academic year 2022-2023. The funding program is available to military veterans of the United States Armed Forces and immediate family members.
The scholarship support excellent students who will be enrolled in fall 2022 in an accredited community college or university (undergraduate or graduate), earning credits toward a degree (associate, baccalaureate, or graduate).
Founded in 1981, Strom & Associate help individuals and families who were unable to help themselves. The office takes a client-focused approach to every matter.
Strom & Associates knows how an unexpected injury can impact people physically, financially, and emotionally, so they always provide support to their clients during difficult times. They take the time to evaluate the client’s individual needs and expectations and make it a priority to meet them.
- Free Online Courses at Yale University in 2022-2023
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University in 2022-2023
- Best Schools for Aerospace Engineering, 2022
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries in 2022-2023
- Short Courses in Nigeria 2022-2023
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses in 2022-2023
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
Level/Fields of Study
Undergraduate or graduate students who wish to participate in this essay contest.
The Strom & Associates Annual Military Scholarship award will be taken in the USA.
However, if you wish to study in Canada, read this >> Canadian Scholarships for International Students 2022-2023.
Don’t ever forget that the entire team of Academic Related has you at heart and will always provide you with the latest and updated information on scholarships, study abroad programs, free online schools, etc.
The Strom & Associates Annual Military Scholarship is only available to US citizens.
However, there are numerous international scholarships for international students to study in any country of choice.
You can check this our heavily recommended post ”How to Study Abroad for Free in 2022-2023”.
The Strom & Associates will provide a $1,000 scholarship to be used at the vocational or trade school, 2 or 4-year university, or graduate school of your choosing.
To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must be military veterans of the United States Armed Forces and immediate family members (parents, children) who will be enrolled in fall 2022 in an accredited community college or university (undergraduate or graduate), earning credits toward a degree (associate, baccalaureate, or graduate). Trade or vocational programs will also qualify.
Find Scholarships to Study Abroad in 2022
Click on any of the following countries to find scholarships for your study abroad destination. Visit Best Schools Abroad to get information on the best universities abroad that offer free education.
- Scholarships to study in Canada 2022
- Scholarships to Study in the US 2022
- Scholarships to Study in the UK 2022
- Scholarships to study in Germany 2022
- Scholarships to Study in Australia 2022
Find more scholarships in 2022 always visit our scholarship search engine at https://www.academicrelated.com/
How to Apply for Strom & Associates Annual Military Scholarship 2022
Applicants must complete the online form which appears below in the “apply now” section by the given deadline. The applicant must give full rights for the use of the essay to the Strom Law Offices for any advertising or promotional purposes.
Supporting Documents: You must have to write an essay of 1,500 words or less. Post the essay to your blog. This can be a student blog on your university website or your own personal blog. If you do not have a blog, you can create one here for free: wordpress.com. Include at least three “clickable” links to authoritative sources. Be sure that you are listed as the author of the essay on the website and that the blog post is set to “public”. Only submit your own work.
Admission Requirements: Candidates must provide proof of military service or if a family member, proof of the relationship to the veteran, and proof of his/her service. The military member must have been discharged honorably.
The application due date is July 15, 2022