PZ Cussons is a dynamic consumer products group and innovator of some of the world’s best known and loved brands. Calling on over 130 years of expertise, we operate internationally in carefully selected developed and emerging markets that present the greatest strategic potential for future growth. Our world-class supply chain and distribution networks enable us to meet our global consumer needs and deliver quality brands that add value and enhance everyday lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Finance Analyst
Job Requisition ID: JR000278
Location: Nigeria Head Office
Job Type: Full time
- Logistics cost control to maximise OP, guide logistic team on their spent and make a quality and effective decision to CSL leadership team
- Ensuring cost drivers are visible to all CSL stakeholders and support in the delivery of all other assignments and objectives
- Evaluation of logistic monthly COST TO SERVE and ensure risks and opportunities are properly call-out to logistics team and this is properly recognised in financial planning
- Preparation and submission of CSL overhead budget on quarterly and annual basis in line with communicated deadline
- Balance sheet control, reconciliation and review of Local freight accrual and transporters Deduction, inventory and other logistic related issues
- Coordinate FG stock count across all DC and Depot. Call out reasons for stock variance to all stake holders and ensure adequate controls are put in place
- Give clarity and response to any query or request from external and internal audit on issues that relate to logistics.
Knowledge / Skills / Qualifications / Technical / Professional Experience
- Minimum of B.Sc. / HND in relevant discipline.
- Membership of ICAN or ACCA is desirable
- Technical/Professional Experience:
- 3 – 5 years minimum work experience
- FMCG, logistics (inbound, outbound, Distribution Centres and Depots, etc) experience preferred
- Strong analysis and stock accounting experience required
- Proficiency in MS Office tools
- Sound Knowledge of accounting and financial principles and practice.
Required Behavioural Competences:
- Bold – As individuals we are Bold. Fearless, pioneering, and passionate, open and honest, true to ourselves and proud of who we are
- Energetic – In our teams we are Energetic. Dynamic and proactive, capable, and flexible, embracing change and moving fast into the future
- Striving – As a business we are Striving. Raising the bar, pushing performance, aiming high and achieving more
- Together – Our shared culture brings us Together. One family, many voices; supported, included, respectful, empowered, and with joy in what we do.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know