Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most-loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Graduate Trainee
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are calling for young, brilliant and ambitious individuals looking to kickstart their career with one of NIgeria’s most dynamic and innovative companies.
- Our Graduate Trainee Programme offers the opportunity to work with some of the best minds in the Manufacturing industry.
- Must be 26 years or less.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- 0 – 2 years experience.
- Must have graduated with a First Class or Second Class Upper Degree.
Application Closing Date
25th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “2022 Graduate Trainee” as the subject of the mail.
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know