The OPEC Fund for International Development is a multilateral development finance institution established in 1976. Our 12 Member Countries are: Algeria, Ecuador, Gabon, Indonesia, the Islamic Republic of Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Libya, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.
- Free Online Courses at Yale University in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Best Schools for Aerospace Engineering, 2020
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University in 2020-2021
- Short Courses in Nigeria 2020-2021
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses in 2020-2021
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location: Austria (AT)
- The Talent Acquisition Specialist manages the recruitment process and delivery of a major part of the institution’s attracting, sourcing, selecting and hiring of top talent activities, in line with the existing HR strategy and policies and the OPEC Fund objectives, to ensure that the OPEC Fund meets business requirements and is recognized as an Employer of Choice. The position has no structural supervisory function/s.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads analysis of business needs and labor market developments and coordinates with departments to identify staffing needs and selection criteria
- Identifies job descriptions and manages the interview process
- Uses standardized screening techniques, assesses the skills, qualifications and experience of potential candidates
- Provides feedback and advice to management about details regarding applications
- Works closely with management on all diversity initiatives involving recruitment to ensure fairness in hiring practices
- Focuses on Employer branding to ensure that the OPEC Fund is recognized as an Employer of Choice
- Ensures proper on-boarding for new hires and the necessary administrative work is completed promptly and accurately
- Uses various methods to recruit and network with potential candidates including social media platforms, networking events and job fairs
- Sources potential candidates through online channels (i.e., professional networks and social platforms)
- Forecasts quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
- Designs and maintains effective relationships with the Lead HR Business Partners and external search parties
- Fosters long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Coordinates with stakeholders to incorporate all metrics into all talent acquisition systems
- Carries out other tasks assigned by the Director, HRP&P Unit.
Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s degree in Business Administration / Human Resource Management or other relevant fields
- A minimum of five years of relevant professional experience
- Preferably 2-3 years of experience in an international development institution.
- Good knowledge of Talent market intelligence and modern technology and methods of sourcing
- Demonstrable knowledge of and experience with the whole talent acquisition cycle and in talent assessment of knowledge, skills and abilities
- Demonstrable skills in cultivating and maintaining relationships across jobs, industries, personality types and with internal & external stakeholders such as search firms and other related vendors
- Demonstrable project management skill
- Fluent in English. Good working knowledge of other major languages is an added advantage
- Demonstrable ability to work in an international multi-cultural environment, with sensitivity and respect for diversity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- East tips on how to write a motivation letter
- Why you Need a Good CV and Cover Letter
- 27 Easy Tips on How to Prepare for an Interview
Here are some of our recommended posts you can check out alongside this post.
- Federal Government Scholarships 2020-2021 for Undergraduates and Postgraduates
- OPEC/OFID Scholarships 2020-2021 for Developing Countries [$50,000]
- Fully Funded Youth Opportunities for Africans 2020
- Aga Khan Foundation Scholarship 2020-2021 for Developing Countries (Masters & PhD)
- Canadian Scholarships for International Students 2020-2021
- 20 Scholarships for International Adoptees 2020-2021
- 20 Scholarships for Public Health in UK for International Students 2020-2021
- University of Toronto Acceptance/Admission Rate 2020-2021
- 20 Scholarships for People who have Lost a Parent 2020-2021
- 15 Scholarships for People with Disabilities 2020-2021
- 35+ Schools with Low Tuition Fees in Canada
If you like this article, then subscribe to our weekly scholarship update. There you will be able to receive scholarships you can apply for in 2020 and 2021.
Thanks for reading, Please share this content to your families and friends.