First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Frontend Software Development
Job Identification: 540
Employment Type: Full time
- Designs, Develops and implements new software system prototypes and systems
- Collaborates with IT in deploying approved systems/prototypes to production
- Provides innovative improvements to features and performance of existing Software Systems
- Develops and maintains comprehensive Software documentation
- Partakes in user story writing workshops
- Collaborates with the members of the product conceptualization team in the generation and analysis of innovation ideas
- Designs, writes, and executes automated tests
- Develops project implementation plans and provides status updates as required
- Provides level 3 support for production applications
- Maintain confidentiality of all Information entrusted while delivering projects.
- Comply with the principles and policies in the Information Security Handbook.
- Performs other functions as may be required for the business to achieve its strategic objectives
- Minimum of a First Degree or its equivalent in Computing or related disciplines
- Masters, MBA or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage
- Minimum experience – Over 3 years’ experience in design and development of software systems.
Application Closing Date
23rd June, 2022 at 05:20 PM.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know