TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets fuels, natural gas and electricity. Our 100,000 employees are committed to better energy that is more affordable, more reliable, cleaner and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, our ambition is to become the responsible energy major.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Officer
Offer ID: 57063BR
Metier: H3SEQGenResponsibil/Polyval, Environment, Quality
Employment type: Regular position
Branch: Marketing & Services
- Implementation of safe work practices in all aspects, including ensuring appropriate use of PPE by all laboratory personnel.
- Prompt quality checks on all raw materials, finished products and in-line products in accordance with ASTM/ISO specifications.
- Issuance of quality certificates for raw materials and finished products.
- Carrying out pilot blends for new formulations on blends to be produced.
- Computation of corrections for off – specification blends.
- Monitoring compliance to calibration schedules of laboratory equipment.
Context and Environment:
- Carrying out tests on all products and raw materials – an average of 320 sets of tests per month (one set of tests comprises of either 8, 7, or 3 different physical/chemical tests for finished products, raw materials or in-line samples respectively).
- B.Eng / BSc in Chemical Engineering, Industrial Chemistry or its equivalent
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in Laboratory activity
- Analytical and interpersonal skills, proficient use of MS Office, record keeping and ability to work with little or no supervision.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know