TYLENOL Future Care Scholarship Program 2020-2021 – Tylenol Future Care Scholarship is an annual scholarship program that is available for undergraduate or graduates coursework at an accredited two or four years of college or university or vocational-technical school to study healthcare-related degrees.
Scholarships will be awarded to students and practitioners who are pursuing healthcare-related degrees. Tylenol Scholarship, Through the scholarship, McNeil continues a tradition that supports those dedicated to a lifetime of caring for others. Its aim is to take the financial stress off of promising students so that they can focus on their studies and long-term career goals
The $250,000 Tylenol Scholarship will be taking care of your tuition fees, books, supplies, and equipment required for course load.
- Free Online Courses at Yale University in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Best Schools for Aerospace Engineering, 2020
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University in 2020-2021
- Short Courses in Nigeria 2020-2021
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses in 2020-2021
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
Level/Fields of Study
The Tylenol future care scholarships are available for undergraduate or graduates coursework at an accredited two or four years of college or university or vocational-technical school to study healthcare-related degrees.
The Tylenol scholarship will be taken and hosted in the USA.
However, if you wish to study in Canada, read this >> Canadian Scholarships for International Students 2020-2021.
Don’t ever forget that the entire team of Academic Related have you at heart and will always provide you with latest and updated information on scholarships, study abroad programs, free online schools, etc.
The Tylenol Future Scholarship accepts application from students in the USA.
However, there are numerous international scholarships for international students to study in any country of choice.
You can check this our heavily recommended post ”How to Study Abroad for Free in 2020-2021”.
10 successful applicants of the Tylenol Future Scholarship will receive $10,000 and 30 applicants will receive $5,000.
Tylenol’s future care scholarship offers forty scholarships to students.
To be eligible to receive a TYLENOL Scholarship, Eligible students :
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible for this scholarship:
- Be a resident of the 50 United States, Puerto Rico or the District of Columbia
- If the applicant is an undergraduate student: must have completed at least one year of undergraduate course study by the Spring of 2020 at an accredited two or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school. You must provide proof of enrollment to health education, medical school, public health, nursing, and/or pharmacy degree program.
- If the applicant is a graduate student: must provide proof of enrollment to a graduate program in health education, medical school, public health, nursing, and/or pharmacy degree program.
- Must have one or more years of school remaining
- Scholarships will be awarded to students and practitioners who are seeking a degree to actively treat patients.
- Employees of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., McNeil Consumer Healthcare Division, ISTS, Inc., their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and the families of each are not eligible
- Also, applicants must be pursuing healthcare-related degrees
Tylenol future care scholarships Selection Criteria
An independent selection committee will evaluate the applications and select the recipients considering:
- College GPA
- Academic records in public health/health education, medical school, nursing and/or pharmacy
- Community Involvement/Volunteer Service
- Essay content
Decisions of the selection committees are final and are not subject to appeal. No application feedback will be given
How to Apply for Tylenol Future Care Scholarship Program 2020-2021
Applicants can go to the given link and login to apply for the scholarship program: https://aim.applyists.net/Account/LogOn?ReturnUrl=%2fTylenol
Tylenol Scholarship Application Deadline
Applications for the scholarship opens on May 1st and closes June 30th.