Hello Viewer, welcome to academicrelated.com. Here, we have prepared this article to help you get ready for UI Post UTME 2020 screening exercise. Also available for you is UI post UTME past questions and answers, the latest news about UI post UTME form 2020-2021, its cut-off mark, how to apply for the post UTME and the list continues. Do enjoy the ride!
What is the Nature of UI Post UTME 2020?
In preparing for an examination, the important things that should be done include:
- Understanding of the exam’s objectives,
- Knowing the number of questions and how many minutes given for the examination,
- Knowing where the questions are drawn from.
Majority of the questions set in UI post UTME screening exercise of any year are gotten from the questions set in the previous years. A copy of UniIbadan past questions and answers will help you understand what to read and how best to read it, in preparing for UI post UTME 2020. Candidates should, however, expect questions from English Language and three other subjects.
The subject combination candidates will sit in UniIbadan post UTME 2020 is the same with the subject combination they sat for in JAMB examination.
In addition, UI post UTME consists of about 4 sections which have 25 questions each. These 4 sections are the subjects that the candidate sat for in the JAMB UTME. These questions are to be completed and submitted in 1 hour 30 minutes. Practically, if you must attempt all questions, you should spend less than a minute on each question. You have just 90 minutes for 100 questions.
The only way this can be done is through studying for the UI post UTME 2020 with UI Post UTME past questions and answers as constantly tracking how much time you spend on answering each question and master the questions as a good number of questions are repeated from the previous post UTME.
Candidates are to note that UI post UTME screening exercise is a Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Free Online Courses at Yale University in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Best Schools for Aerospace Engineering, 2020
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University in 2020-2021
- Short Courses in Nigeria 2020-2021
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses in 2020-2021
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
Eligibility Requirements For FUTO 2020/2021 Post UTME
To be eligible to sit for UI post UTME past questions and answers, you have to meet the following requirements. Candidates must:
- Choose the University of Ibadan (UI) in your JAMB examination.
- Have scored a minimum of 200 in their Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Examination
- Have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) in their WAEC.
University of Ibadan Post UTME Cut Off Mark.
UniIbadan cut off mark is usually 200.
Why You Should Get the UI Post-UTME Past Question Paper
The objective of UI Post UTME screening exercise is specific. It seeks to test candidates for a specific set of skills and level of knowledge. So, pending same objective, this institution receives different sets of students yearly. Hence, a random repetition of questions from the previous year is usually the case.
Research likewise personal experience has proved that the right material for you ahead of the screening exercise is UI Post UTME past questions and answers. In using it, you will get acquainted with the question pattern and possible answers which will enable you to scale through the exam. It is needful that you get a copy of the UI post UTME past questions and answers because a good number of the questions you will see on the exam day is a replica of what will you see in there. Be hesitant in getting it!
Purchasing a copy of this past question gives you access to direct access to our team of professionals. They will proffer educational counsel, like undergraduate scholarships you could apply to once you gain admission at the University of Ibadan. You can’t afford to miss it!
How to Apply for UniIbadan Post UTME Form
- Candidates are required to log-in to the Admission Portal admissions.ui.edu.ng using their Jamb Registration Number as their user name and their surname as their password e.g. 65345521EG OYEKANMI (Surname) Keneth Chima. Make payment using any of the option below:
- Credit/Debit Card Payment using ATM card
- Cash at bank using the print-out from the portal to make payment at the bank
- Direct bank account debit whereby you use your internet banking tools to make payment.
Note: Candidates are expected to print the payment success receipt which should display full names of the candidate (SURNAME first) as in the UTME result slip preceded by the JAMB Registration number, as the payee and the payment reference number showing the success message.
- Upon successful payment, candidates should proceed on the portal to submit their bio-data and O/level results.
- Candidates should ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification.
- Please fill the on-line forms in CAPITAL letters only.
- Candidates are expected to upload their passport photographs and signatures. The image format for the passport and signature is JPEG and must not exceed 50kb. The photographs must be clean and clear without glasses and cap/head tie.
- Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of the transaction and keep for further reference.
- An online help desk platform on admissions.ui.edu.ng/helpdesk will be available to handle all genuine enquiries.
How to get UI Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
STEP 1: Select Your Subject Combination
You will write the same subjects that you wrote in UTME for the UniIbadan Post UTME 2020. So, we have all the subject combinations you wrote in UTME according to the course you applied for.
So, just show the course you applied for in the description of your payment.
STEP 2: Select Your Payment Method
We have two methods of purchasing a copy of our UI Post UTME past questions and answers. The methods include; Bank transfer and direct bank deposit
The account details are as follows:
Account Name: Nwadioha Gospel Chinonso
Account Number: 0238325253
Bank Name: GT BANK
STEP 3: Confirmation of Payment
If you want to make the payment through Bank transfer, type in the description of payment: “The Type of the University of Ibadan Post UTME Past Question you’re purchasing.” For instance “UI Medicine and Surgery Past Question.” Then contact the number below or send an email to the email address below with evidence of the payment you have made and your past question will be sent to you.
Also, if you choose Direct Bank deposit, make payment to the account details above, and then send the following information to the phone number or email below:
1. Depositors Name
2. Teller number
3. Amount paid
CONTACT DETAILS: 08166475060