Hello Viewer, welcome to academicrelated.com. Here, we have prepared this article to help you get ready for UNICAL Post-UTME 2020 screening exercise. Also available for you is UNICAL post UTME past questions and answers, the latest news about UNICAL post UTME form 2020-2021, its cut-off mark, how to apply for the post UTME and the list continues. Do enjoy the ride!
What is the Nature of UNICAL Post-UTME?
In preparing for an examination, the important things that should be done include:
- Understanding of the exam’s objectives,
- Knowing the number of questions and how many minutes given for the examination,
- Knowing where the questions are drawn from.
Majority of the questions set in UNICAL post UTME screening exercise of any year are gotten from the questions set in the previous years. A copy of UNICAL past questions and answers will help you understand what to read and how best to read it, in preparing for UNICAL post UTME 2020. Candidates should, however, expect questions from English Language and three other subjects.
The subject combination candidates will sit in UNICAL post UTME 2020 is same with the subject combination they sat for in JAMB examination.
Candidates sitting for UNICAL post UTME 2020 will answer a total of 100 questions in 1 hour or less. This being the case, you don’t have up to 1 minute to answer a question. The only way this can be done is through studying for the UNICAL post UTME 2020 with UNICAL Post UTME past questions and answers as constantly track how much time you spend on answering each question and master the questions as a good number of questions are repeated from the previous post UTME.
Candidates are to note that UNICAL post UTME screening exercise is a Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Free Online Courses at Yale University in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Best Schools for Aerospace Engineering, 2020
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University in 2020-2021
- Short Courses in Nigeria 2020-2021
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses in 2020-2021
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
Eligibility Requirements For FUTO 2020/2021 Post UTME
To be eligible to sit for UNICAL post UTME past questions and answers, you have to meet the following requirements. Candidates must:
- Choose University of Calabar (UNICAL) in your JAMB examination.
- Have scored a minimum of 180 in their Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Examination
- Have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) in their WAEC.
UNICAL Post UTME Cut Off Mark.
Usually, UNICAL like every other university in Nigeria fixes its UTME/JAMB cut off mark at 180 likewise that of UNICAL post UTME screening exercise. This being the case, making a score less than 180 in JAMB exam disqualifies one from proceeding to UNICAL Portal for post UTME registration. To stand a chance of being admitted into UNICAL, you need to make a very good score above 180 in your post UTME.
UNICAL Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
The objective of UNICAL Post UTME screening exercise is specific. It seeks to test candidates for a specific set of skills and level of knowledge. So, pending same objective, this institution receives different sets of students yearly. Hence, a random repetition of questions from the previous year is usually the case.
Research likewise personal experience has proved that the right material for you ahead of the screening exercise is UNICAL Post UTME past questions and answers. In using it, you will get acquainted with the question pattern and possible answers which will enable you scale through the exam. It is needful that you get a copy of the UNICAL post UTME past questions and answers because a good number of the questions you will see on the exam day is a replica of what will you see in there. Be hesitant in getting it!
Purchasing a copy of this past question gives you access to direct access to our team of professionals. They will proffer educational counsel, like undergraduate scholarships you could apply to once you gain admission at UNICAL. You can’t afford to miss it!
How to Apply for UNICAL Post UTME Form
- Pay at of these banks: UNICAL microfinance bank, First City Monument Bank, WEMA bank, Heritage Bank, Heritage bank and obtain an E-transact PIN OR use the online option to purchase your pin from the portal. Click Buy Post-UTME Pin Online to purchase the Post-UTME pin online.
- With the E-transact or online PIN log into UNICAL portal http://www.Myunical.edu.ng. and click on the UTME Admission Screening exercise link then follow the instructions on the portal.
- Confirm your entries and click on submit afterwards.
- Print out the completed form.
How to get UNICAL Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
STEP 1: Select Your Subject Combination
You will write the same subjects that you wrote in UTME for the UNICAL Post-UTME 2020. So, we have all the subject combinations you wrote in UTME according to the course you applied for.
So, just show the course you applied for in the description of your payment.
STEP 2: Select Your Payment Method
We have two methods of purchasing a copy of our UNICAL Post UTME past questions and answers. The methods include; Bank transfer and direct bank deposit
The account details are as follows:
Account Name: Nwadioha Gospel Chinonso
Account Number: 0238325253
Bank Name: GT BANK
STEP 3: Confirmation of Payment
If you want to make the payment through Bank transfer, type in the description of payment: “The Type of UNICAL Post UTME Past Question you’re purchasing.” For instance “UNICAL Science Past Question.” Then contact the number below or send an email to the email address below with evidence of the payment you have made and your past question will be sent to you.
Also, if you choose Direct Bank deposit, make payment to the account details above, and then send the following information to the phone number or email below:
1. Depositors Name
2. Teller number
3. Amount paid
CONTACT DETAILS: 08166475060
EMAIL: [email protected]
Samples of FUTO Post-UTME 2020 Past Questions and Answers For Engineering
Choose the expression or word which best completes the sentence
1. _________ equations use letters to stand for numbers
2. Jubril found that thieves had entered his house in his absence. He went to the police to report the…
(A) break out
(B) break up
(D) break into
3. If only I ________ Insured? But I wasn’t. I have to pay a lot of money
B. have been
C. had been
D. was to be
4. Which of the following is not a measure of environmental control?
5. Find the average of the first four prime numbers greater than 10
6. Daughters receive their X-chromosome from their
7. In bony fishes, the swim bladder is used for
(A) adjusting the weight of the fish when swimming at different levels.
(B) extracting oxygen from water which enters the mouth of the fish.
(C) equalizing fluid pressures between the fish and the surrounding water.
(D) absorbing more water when the fish is about to descend to a lower level
8. The theory that new organs or characteristics develop in organisms when there is a need for them was postulated by
(A) Charles Darwin
(C) Lean Lamarck
(D) Gregor Mendel
9. Ribosomes are found in all living cells. What is their function?
(A) cellular respiration
(B) synthesis of proteins
(C) excretion of waste products
(D) intracellular transport
10. Which of the following is NOT a function of the nucleus of a cell?
(A) It controls the life processes of the cell
(B) It translates genetic information for the manufacture of proteins
(C) It stores and carries hereditary information
(D) It is a reservoir of energy for the cell