Hello, welcome to academicrelated.com, here we have prepared this content to help you get ready for UNILAG Post-UTME 2020 screening exercise. In here, we also have Unilag post utme past questions and answers for you. Get all the latest news about unilag post utme form 2020-2021, cut-off mark, how to apply for post utme and many others. Do enjoy the ride!
Eligibility For 2020/2021 Post UTME
Candidates who made University of Lagos their first choice in the 2020/2021 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2020 are not eligible and need not apply.
How Much is UNILAG Post UTME Form 2020?
Payments of N2,000.00 (two thousand Naira) for the Post UTME Screening. Payment can be made via the online payment portal.
- Free Online Courses at Yale University in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Best Schools for Aerospace Engineering, 2020
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University in 2020-2021
- Short Courses in Nigeria 2020-2021
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses in 2020-2021
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
How to Apply for UNILAG Post UTME 2020
Eligible candidates should log on to University of Lagos website https://unilag.edu.ng. Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
What You Need to Know About UNILAG Admission 2020
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
- The University has zero-tolerance for drug abuse, any student found wanting shall lose his/her studentship.
- Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarification.
- Former students of the university whose admission was withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on condition that the new admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme or course.
- Any student expelled for UNILAG cannot be offered fresh admission.
When Will UNILAG Start the Sale of 2020 Post UTME Form?
Well, as at the time of this publication, UNILAG Post UTME form 2020 is not yet on sale. Nevertheless, this thread has been created so that you can know immediately when the post utme form comes out.
This means that all you need to do is come back to keep checking for updates.
UNILAG Post UTME Past Questions and Answers 2020
The University of Lagos is a highly competitive university. Only about 10% of the total number of students who apply to the university gains admission. The secret to the selection of the successful student is based on the aggregate score. Many students who made it to the selected 10% prepared extensively for with UniLAG Post UTME Past Questions and answers. So, you need this to secure an admission at UniLAG this 2020.
We have discovered that over the years, the University of Lagos repeats their past questions. If you get this past question, you will be better equipped to pass the UniLAG Post-UTME in one sitting and be among those selected for admission.
Unilag Past Questions and Answers will help you with the University of Lagos Post UTME online practice. With this, you can increase your speed for each section and get used to how much time you should spend on each question.
Purchasing our past questions also give you access to quality and vital information from our team of experts. They will proffer educational counsel, like undergraduate scholarships you could apply to once you gain admission at UNILAG. So, you see, this is definitely so much value for so much less a course.
How can I get UNILAG Post UTME Past Questions?
STEP 1: Select Your Subject Combination
You will write the same subjects that you wrote in UTME for the UNILAG Post-UTME. So, we have all the subject combinations you wrote in UTME according to the course you applied for.
So, just show the course you applied for in the description of your payment.
STEP 2: Select Your Payment Method
We have two methods of buying our UNILAG Post UTME past questions and answers. The methods include; Bank transfer and direct bank deposit
The account details are as follows:
Account Name: Nwadioha Gospel Chinonso
Account Number: 0238325253
Bank Name: GT BANK
STEP 3: Confirmation of Payment
If you choose Bank transfer, type in the description of payment: “The Type of UNILAG Post UTME Past Question you’re purchasing.” e.g “UNILAG Engineering Past Question.” Then contact the number below or email address with evidence of payment and you will get your past question immediately.
Also, if you choose Direct Bank deposit, make payment to the account details above, then send the following information to the phone number or email below:
1. Depositors Name
2. Teller number
3. Amount paid
CONTACT DETAILS: 08166475060
EMAIL: [email protected]
Free UniLAG Post-UTME 2020 Past Questions and Answers
1. Gone are the days when he… enjoy patronage. (A) would(B) will (C) used to (D) could
2. He did not attend the final burial …. (A) rite (B) rights (C) rites (D) right
In the questions below, choose the option nearest in meaning to the word(s) or phrase underlined
3. The culprits will surrender their loot to the customs officials. (A) give away (B) give out (C) give in (D) give up
1. The lengths of the sides of a right-angled triangle are ym, (3y – 1)m and (3y + 1)m, find y. (A) 12 (B) 9 (C) 8 (D) 4
2. Three consecutive positive integers a, b and c are such that b2 = 4(a + c). Find the value of c. (A) 3 (B) 6 (C) 9 (D) 5
3. Find the number of sides of a regular polygon whose interior angle is twice the exterior angle. (A) 5 (B) 6 (C) 8 (D) 9
1. Which of the following gases can be collected by the method of downward delivery? (A) Chlorine (B) Oxygen (C) Hydrogen (D) Ammonia
2. The principal constituents of natural gas is … (A) methane (B) ethane (C) propane (D) butane
3. 0.499g of CuSO4.XH2O, when heated to constant weight gave a residue of 0.346g. What is the value of X? (A) 2.0 (B) 3.0 (C) 5.0 (D) 4.0
1. A car X moving of mass 500kg accelerates at 1ms-2 when the force due to the engine is 600N. (A)(B)(C)(D)
2. Starting from rest a car of mass 1000kg accelerates steadily to 20m/s in 10 sec, what is the average power developed? (A) 0.2kw (B) 4.0kw (C) 10kw (D) 15kw (E) 20kw
3. If two equal charges each 1C were separated in air by a distance of 1km, what would be the force between them? (A) 2KN (B) 3KN (C) 9KN (D) 10KN (E) 4KN
1. Ribosomes are found in all living cells. What is their function? (A) cellular respiration (B) synthesis of proteins (C) excretion of waste products (D) intracellular transport
2. An ecosystem is composed of all of the following except (A) Plants (B) Animals (C) Temperature (D) Meadows
3. Carbohydrates are stored in animal cells as (A) glucose (B) glycogen (C) maltase (D) starch