May & Baker Nigeria Plc was founded on September 4, 1944 as Nigeria’s first pharmaceutical company. It has its origin in England, the United Kingdom in 1834 where three chemists founded Grimwade, May & Pickett, a firm for manufacturing chemicals for pharmaceutical products.
- Free Online Courses at Yale University in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Best Schools for Aerospace Engineering, 2020
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University in 2020-2021
- Short Courses in Nigeria 2020-2021
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses in 2020-2021
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
We seek applicants with required skills and competencies to occupy the positions below:
Job Title: Product Manager – OTC’s
- Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the incumbent will be expected to craft creative brand plans and drive implementation by the sales force to achieve sales objective for assigned brand.
- He / She will be responsible for the delivery of brand strategy development for portfolio, develop annual, mid and long term brand plans for the portfolio to achieve aggressive growth targets and manage brand P&I.
- Applicants must possess a B.Pharm / Pharmacology with a minimum of five (5) years relevant experience in brand management. Proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel is a pre-requisite.
- Applicants must have hands-on experience in marketing function of a Healthcare / Pharmaceutical business and a good sense of creativity to achieve results.
Job Title: Brand / Sales Manager- Subsidiary
- Reporting to Head, Business Operations, the preferred candidate will be expected to coordinate, drive and provide leadership for the sales force to achieve sales objective of the team while providing direction for brand positioning and strategy development.
- Applicants must possess a B.Pharm or B.Sc. in Biological Sciences with at least three (3) years relevant experience and proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Applicants must have hands-on experience in the sales of FMCG / Pharmaceutical products and be driven by a strong desire to achieve results.
Attractive and negotiable
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail. Please read this before applying for this job, the importance of having a professional CV and Cover Letter.
Application Deadline 24th August, 2020.
Professional CV and Cover Letter Writing
Do You Need a Professional CV and Cover Letter? We can help you write a professional CV and Cover letter that can land you this job. To get started, Chat us up on WhatsApp We can do this for you at an affordable rate.
Ongoing Jobs in Nigeria
Here are some of our recommended posts you can check out alongside this post.
- Federal Government Scholarships 2020-2021 for Undergraduates and Postgraduates
- OPEC/OFID Scholarships 2020-2021 for Developing Countries [$50,000]
- Fully Funded Youth Opportunities for Africans 2020
- Aga Khan Foundation Scholarship 2020-2021 for Developing Countries (Masters & PhD)
- Canadian Scholarships for International Students 2020-2021
- 20 Scholarships for International Adoptees 2020-2021
- 20 Scholarships for Public Health in UK for International Students 2020-2021
- University of Toronto Acceptance/Admission Rate 2020-2021
- 20 Scholarships for People who have Lost a Parent 2020-2021
- 15 Scholarships for People with Disabilities 2020-2021
- 35+ Schools with Low Tuition Fees in Canada
If you like this article, then subscribe to our weekly scholarship update. There you will be able to receive scholarships you can apply for in 2020 and 2021.
Thanks for reading, Please share this content to your families and friends.